CHAPTER 2

Crossing The Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

 

Chanyeol walked out from Park Residence,  head hung low and eyes watery

 

“Why mom,dad , why did you throw me like this?” Chanyeol asked, not daring to face his parents in front of him.

 

“Well, you’re past 24 and still have no a plan on getting married, We want a grandchild chanyeol..this family need to go on``` and.. Did you forget about our family’s rule? ” His mother crossed her arms on her chest.

 

“But, mom...”

 

“Don’t argue anymore, Park Chanyeol, just go and bring your bags out of here....” His dad said angrily, face red with anger.

 

Chanyeol kneeled down in front of them .“I promise, mom, dad, I’ll find a girlfriend and marry her quickly, just give me  time... I—“  He was about to continue his sentence again when his dad cut him off.

 

“No, son , there is no time again! Your time is up! You’re not going to replace my position in company! That’s final! Now, get your things sorted out from here and I’ll remove you from our family’s list!”

 

“But...”

“Now, Go! Your time is up!”

“Yeah...Your time is up.....”

“Your time is up Park Chanyeol.......”

 

 

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”. Chanyeol sat up quicly, chest heaving with uneven breath as he tried to catch his breath. This was another time when he was roughly being awoken by every same nightmare every ing night.

 

“Bloody hell !” He groaned, watching the clock on the nightstand ,he realized that it was still freaking three in the morning but he’s already wide awake.

 

Chanyeol rolled over and trying to fall asleep again but he couldn’t, his fear about his nightmare would be a reality was already filling his mind.

 

It was always like this, for the past week he always got weird nightmares about his parents kicked him out from his family, and sometimes he would find himself waking up in the middle of the night or at early morning because of that stupid nightmares. Assuming he couldn’t sleep again for the rest of the night, he reached his phone from one of his nightstand and dialing his Best Friend-slash-Assistant-slash-Bodyguard-slash-Assbutt-slash-Kai. Okay, whatever.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter