Week-end,chicken & pink smoke

Like a fairytale

10 : 45 AM.It was saturday.Harin woke up and and stretched herself.Again the same dream like everynight,but it never get's boring.It's just such a dream imagine,and it'll happen someday.She believes in it! After a shower she went into her kitchen,seeing that there is no food except Chicken from the last Saturday.

She put it inside her microwave and while the chicken was warming up,she wrote an list for things she had to buy in the supermarket today."Vegetables,fruits,fruit milk.." She mumbled.Fruit milk..It reminds her of Chanyeol.Exo K once had an 3 days concert because it was their first anniversary.She bought alot of these mini bottles for them,because it has alot of vitamins.Harin remembered how cute Chanyeol looked when he drank.

"Chanyeol".She mumbled dreamily and smiled.As it if was a code word or so,it suddenly begann to become sticky and hot in the kitchen.And it wasnt the microwave because Harin already turned it off.It became more sticky,and a smoke cloud started to grow in Harin's kitchen.But the smoke was pink."What is this"? She though.The cloud became more thick and bigger,and she didnt know if she became absolutely crazy or if her mind plays pranks on her.She heard someone coughed behind the cloud.

Harin went near to the cloud and streched her arm out into the cloud."I'll never travell like this again".A boys voice said,and suddenly the cloud dissappeared and infront of her stood a boy.He had brown straight hair,a sparkle in his eyes.Harins eyes travelled up and down.The boy was wearing an pink smoking.He was busy with cleaning his arm,didnt seem to notice that the cloud wasnt hiding him anymore.

"What.Are.You.Doing.Here"? She stepped back and took a fork into her hand.The boy slowly looked up."Oh I'm already here"?! He turned to every side.He seemed very excidet."You must be Shin Harin". The boy came nearer and wanted to shake her hand but Harin reached out the fork,in front of his face."I'm asking you again,what are you doing here and who are you"? She breaved heavily when the boy started to chuckle.

"Little Lady,you dont need to be afraid of me.My name is Luhan". He bowed in front of her and flashed a cute smile."What are you doing here"? She asked again,slowly putting the fork back."I'm here to help you with Chanyeol.It's your biggest wish isnt it"? Harins eyes made an blank expression."I'm your personal feel - angel.To be more detailed I'm your personal love - angel.I'm watching you from the sky since your birth".

Harin sat down on a chair."I've really gone crazy".She leaned her head on her hand and looked at Luhan who sat down next to her."An feel-angels job is to make your biggest wishes come true.Depends on which feeling your wish is based.It doesnt works on wishes like I wish I could die,but I wish I'd be happy".He nods."So I also have an angel for happiness"? Now Harin became curious too.

"Yes you do.Even for sadness and so on".Luhan smiled.Harin gave him the plate with chicken."Here eat this.You must be hungry".He slowly begann to eat."Whoa what is this? It tastes so good"! "You really dont know what chicken is"? Harin laughed lightly."Ani.I know the animal,but I never knew that it tastes so good"!  

"Oh,where are you sleeping by the way? Are you going back to the heaven after every day or-" She got interrupted."Ani.I cant go back to heaven till,I've made you happy with your love feelings.I'm going to live in in your house".Luhan whiped his mouth and his fingers."We're going to have a good time sweetheart". He wrapped an arm around her but Harin didnt seem to be very happy.