Exchange student

Like a fairytale

 

Monday morning.Harin got up and jumped from her bed."ARGH".She looked down at Luhan."Mianhae I forgot that you are sleeping here".She facepalmed herself and helped him to get up quickly."Oh my god,my stomache has never been attacked like this since my operation where I got up addiccently".Luhan got up,his hand still on his stomache.

On their way on their school Harin asked "Luhan,everyone can see you.And you arent a student -" "You dont need to worry sweetheart,I prepared everything.I called them at night,told them that I'm your exchange student from China".He nooded."Oh,that's smart.But dont call me sweetheart,dont wrap your arm around me and just dont touch me anywhere.Chanyeol Oppa will think I'm taken".Harin said while counting with her fingers.Luhan rolled his eyes."Your boyfriend?! You must be kidding me".He laughed.Harin hit him playfully.

Harin and Luhan were standing in the school yard when suddenly lots of girls came.Running and screaming."Oh my god"! Harin said."Come Luhan - ah.They're here"! She took his hand and runned after the crowd."What is this for"? He raised an eyebrow,glancing at the big black bus,which just arrived in front of the schools entrance."EXO K"! All the girls shouted."Oh".Luhan nooded and mumbled.Six boys came out of the bus,trying to get trough the crowd.

"Why dont you follow them,like the other girls do"? Luhan asked and glanced at Harin."Well,alot of girls are running after them,but I think it annoys them and.. I dont want to be like one of them.Oppa should notice me".She looked dreamily into the sky."Aha".Luhan didnt sound very interested.

Later on in the math lesson.Harin glanced back to Luhans seat.He was playing with an pencil while reading messages,girls sent him.Yeah,in the moment he stepped into the class he cought the attention of lots - ehm,all girls in her class.He unfolded another letter,written on pink paper with hearts on it.He sighned and threw it on the floor,just like every letter.But the girls dont seem to care,they always write new ones.

Suddenly a ball of paper hit Harins head."Psht,Harin-sshi".Luhan hissed."What is it"?! Harin turned around."What lesson do we have after this"? Harin just facepalmed herself.Without any answer she turned around but she could feel all the gazes from her classmates.When the school bell rang everyone went out."Wait for me"! Luhan shouted.She sighned and looked down at the floor."What's the matter sweetheart,hm"? He pouted lightly.Harin hit herself,the nth time this day.She grabbed him by his collar and pulled him out to a corner in the schoolyard.Every girl was looking at her again,this time even whispering and the gazes werent very nice either.

"Ah-ah that hurts".Luhan breathed in and out."Whats going on with you"? He asked while fixing his collar."Luhan,you're a really nice & good looking guy.I'm not the only one who thinks like that".He nooded slowly and listened carefully to her words."You cant call me sweetheart all the time and only pay attention to me and only reply my messages"."Whats wrong with that"? He made an blank expression.It took Harin lots of strenght to not hit herself again.

"It has two reasons"! She hold an finger in front of his face."One.The girls hate me for being so close with you.I havent got any friends here,and no haters either and it should stay like this.Two.Chanyeol Oppa shouldnt missunderstood the relationsship between us.So dont call me sweetheart anymore.I think it's not as hard as you think".She layed one hand on his shoulder."Alright,I'm here to help.You are right"! He patted her head.

"Omo,there's Chanyeol".Harin squeaked all of sudden.Luhan turned around.Chanyeol was sitting on a bench,drinking milk.Alone."He's alone..Come on,we will sit next to him".Luhan took Harins hand and ran straight into Chanyeols direction."Oh my god,Luhan stop"! Harin shouted.