Date ?

Like a fairytale

 

 

 

"Yahh,Luhan.Please stop".Harin pulled him back so that his back slammed against the wall of the school."You like him don't you"? He titled his head."You need to talk to him or it'll never work between you two"! She sighned."I know,but it's not as easy as you -"."It isnt easy.I know.But that's why I am here.If this would be easy I would be homeless".Luhan chuckled."And now let's go to him,you are friends arent you"? "We are but not very close,more closely to strangers".Harin mumbled.

Both of them walked to the bench were Chanyeol was sitting."Annyeong Haeseyo Oppa".Harin made a deep bow in front of him.Luhan stood next to her and yawned."Yah"! She hissed and hit him."Oh-uhm Annyeong Haeseyo".Luhan bowed but not as deep as Harin did."Hey,you two.Harin-sshi who is this? I've never seen him before".Chanyeol looked at Luhan and smiled at him."This is my exchange student from ... Japan".She nooded."I'm from China dude".Luhan whispered."I-I-I mean China".She laughed lightly embarassed.

"Oh,is it so? Ni Hao,my name is Chanyeol".Chanyeol got up from his seat and shaked Luhans hand."Nice to meet you Chanyeol.I'm Luhan,Harin has told me alot about you already".Both of them shook their hands while Harin facepalmed herself behind Chanyeols back.Luhan glanced at that guitar behind Chanyeol."Is this yours? You play the guitar"? He asked as if he was very interested in it.Chanyeol nooded and lifted it up on his lap."I've seen something like this in Harins room too".Luhan pointed at Chanyeols guitar."Oh,really? You play the guitar"? Chanyeol turned his face to Harin.

"Uhm,yeah a little bit".She smiled shyly."I'm not very good in it,I started learning it 2 years ago".Chanyeol nooded."2 years is a quiet long time,would you like to show me what you can do"? He layed the guitar on Harins lap."Oh yeah,I did it".Luhan though."Guys,I will get some milk for my throat,I'll be right back"! He runned back into the schools house.Chanyeol and Harin watched him till he was gone.He looked at Harin."Do you want to play or are you too shy to play"? He flashed a playful smile which makes Harin chuckle."I just dont want to embarasse myself.I cant play well".She layed the guitar back on his lap."I stopped taking lessons 4 months ago,because I needed to study.Now I want some lessons again,but they're full".

"Is it so? Would you like me to teach you"? Chanyeol put the guitar next to him.Harins eyes widened at this offer."Would you do that? I mean,aren't you busy with your band"? "Actually not,after this concert,we'll have a little break from music because two of our members have big exams.You know the 94 lines".He smiled at her."So,are you up to it"? Harin nooded slowly."Why not,I think you play very well and I can learn alot from you".Chanyeol chuckled at her words,and gave her an note and a pen."Write your number on it,I'll call you when we can start".He handed her both things and she did as he said.

The school bell rang."I have to practice now,see you around Harin-ssi".He waved and walked back,passed by a grinning Luhan who he didnt noticed.