Get to know Shin Harin

Like a fairytale

"Harin - sshi".Chanyeol whispered.He slowly her cheek and smiled.Harin smiled too and she was waiting for the words.For these words she waited for such a long time.

Chanyeol gave a rose to her and kneeled down."Would you be my girlfriend"? He took her hand and kissed it,then he opened his mouth to say something again but suddenly -
"Brriiiing~" Harin growned and turned around to turn off her alarm clock.Everything was just a dream. "Like everytime". She sighned and threw her blankets away,then she she looked at that poster of a group of boys.

The really most popular boys in her school.They're a high school band with the name "Exo K" and Harin was really crazy over them.She pointed at Chanyeol and sighned for the second time this morning."Oppa,when will you confess to me"? She whispered.

Harin got up and dressed in her school uniform.It was already 7:35 AM.She had to catch her bus,so she just packed something to drink in her bag and ran out of the house.When she arrived at school,thousands of girls were standing around something.They were screaming and squeaking.

"Excuse me,could you please go the side".Harin said,but no one seemed to notice her.She pushed her way past the girls and after she finally did it she saw a big list."School's best mathematics students" was written in a thick and black font on the top.Harin smiled proudly when she saw her name at number 5 but that shouldnt be a reason for the girls to squeak.

She read the list while her finger went through the lines."I knew it"! She though."Number 1. Byun Baekhyun.Number 2. Park Chanyeol".Harin smiled when she saw that name."You're not only cute and talented you are also very smart.Truely perfect".She though.

After another math test and some annoying lessons,she was finally free for the rest of the day.She was about to leave the school when she heard a voice."Uhm,excuse me".She turned around,facing an tall handsome,smiling boy."Chanyeol - ssi".. She mumbled."Well,I just wanted to ask you if you want to come to our next concert,I saw you everytime in the first row".He chuckled.

"Anyway,I wanted to give you this ticket as an little present.Only if you want of course".Chanyeol's hand reached her the ticket while the other hand layed on her shoulders.Slowely travelled down her arm."O-of course Oppa.Thank you".Harin smiled brightly."That's a good fan.I have to go now,see you around"! He waved to her and walked away.
 
9:30 PM.Harin layed down on her bed,reading a book.But she couldnt concentrate,she layed the book on the desk next to her and turned around to that poster."Oppa,remembered me".She though.She took out the ticket,which she had put into her wallet and looked at it.Happily she put it on the desk too and turned off the light.

"If Oppa,would like me in the way I like him.Yes,that would be my biggest wish".