February 21, 2016 - I’m A Maid

Reality of Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

It’s 3:13 AM and I’m stressing out like there’s no tomorrow.

 

Ever since Christmas, my stress level has been going and it was during Christmas that my family decided to get a dog.

 

My sister and I always wanted a dog, but personally for me, I didn’t want to have a dog until I had a stable job and a stable home where I can take care of my own dog. However, my sister was the opposite. She’s completely stubborn and has to get everything her way. For literally one month straight, she kept whining about wanting a dog, claiming she will do everything from cleaning to showering to exercising, and she did this everything single day. My mom would always make her stop by saying okay and I would just go along with it since I know my mom hates dogs and that she would never actually get her one. HAHA I was wrong. My mother is the type to always give in and eventually she did. So they bought a white German Shepherd from a breeder and there he came a few days before Christmas.

 

I was really opposed in having this dog since I knew everything my sister said were all lies. And boy was I right. Of course, everyone was struggling during the first few weeks to the point where my sister and I were crying and was debating if we should sell him to someone else, but we of course we didn’t.

 

I had to go back to college and I was kind of worried even though I didn’t want the dog, but how could you not be worried? Who’s going to feed him when my sister is at school and my mom is at work, plus with my mom being absolutely terrified of dogs. I seriously thought he might die one day because of our situation and routine. What made it worst was when my mom texts me saying my sister doesn’t even do anything with him. All she does when she gets home from school is feed him, do homework for a few minutes, play with him for a few minutes, and then take a nap for 4 hours. Four freaking hours of him roaming around his area with nothing to do but play with himself. My mother and I felt so bad for him and really wanted to give him to something else who could actually do things with him, but my sister yells back by saying she owned the dog and doesn’t want to sell him, like what the heck now?

 

Every morning, my mother wakes up my sister to go to school and let our dog out of his crate to go pee. She later drives my sister to school and goes back home to get ready herself. Before she leaves to work, she makes sure to feed the dog. Hours later, my mother picks up my sister and they feed the dog again. My mother goes back to work, while my sister does the same routine that I mentioned above. Later on that night, my mother comes home from work and my sister goes to her telling her the dog shat and peed every

Please log in to read the full chapter