June 1, 2014

Reality of Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

It has been 4 years. That’s how long our friendship was.

 

To be honest we were close, but we never actually hung out during school because we had other friends before we became “best friends”.

 

Ugh, best friend. The words “best friend” just makes me want to cringe, I don’t exactly know why, it just does. I don’t mind people saying it, or when I ask them, “If she your best friend?” but when people ask me, oh that’s a different story.

 

Well, let’s start off by saying that in our 3rd year of friendship, things didn’t go well for my friend, K. She and her old “best friend” became enemies? I mean they don’t hate each other, they just really dislike one another. Well at least for K.

 

During that time, my, ahem, “best friend” was A. And we meet 5 years ago, but we only got close 4 years ago. Anyways, things kind of went downhill between our friendship at one point. Why? Because all she could talk about was boys…. yup, I mean at first it was fun and cool because we are all girls, but after 2 years, it’s going to get annoying. BUT, it’s okay now, we are in good terms, and she is still considered one of my “best friends”.

 

Okay, sorry the words “best friend” is making me sick. I’m going to change it to close friend now.

 

Anyways, after K and her friend ended their friendship, she started to hangout with me and my friends. And after that we officially became close. LOL you have no idea, we are practically like sisters now.

 

During the first year of hanging out with K and A together, it was kind of awkward, for them at least. They weren’t close, so they would only talk to me since I’m the middle of both of their friendship.

 

The second year got better as they got closer.

 

And to be completely honest, I still get kind of annoyed of A for personal reasons. There are times I just want to pull my hair off. I get mad because she brags about all these boys hitting on her. And honestly, I don’t care. I mean as a friend I do care, but the way she announces it makes me go crazy. She tries to act dumb and cute. She tries to be a know it all. Ugh, I can’t stand it…. Not only that, she also gets good grades when all she does is procrastinate and copies people’s work. She doesn’t do it all the time, but she does it more than any of my friends. But still, she ends up with the highest grades. And I get angry because I try so hard yet, I’m still not smart enough. It’s probably my jealous talking right now…. And maybe it’s just not my luck….

 

And as for K, I really envy her…. She’s practically famous on tumblr, and she gets sponsored by a bunch of people. Even at school, people ask her to model for their photo class. She says her family isn’t rich and are always on a budget, but I swear she has everything. A mac laptop, DSLR, iPad, iPhone, polaroid, and so much more. I mean…. a girl in a low budget family wouldn’t have all of that. Not only that, but now she even gets hit on by so many guys. Well not exactly, but she has been talking to 3 guys this year. And HAHA I got none for the past 4 years. I don’t care about getting a guy, I just get a little “wtf” on how they could just move on from guy to guy like that. Not only that, since K is kind of like a fashionista, I get afraid of wearing and buying clothes that are similar to hers. She gets angry and mad when people have the same style as her. Quick story, back then, when circle skirts just got into style, I guess she was one of the first people to get it. And when she saw some of her classmates having circle skirts, she tex

Please log in to read the full chapter