April 15, 2015 - Really? The Finger?

Reality of Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

Okay, I wasn't as mad as I was 10-15 minutes ago, but I'm still going to put my rage here.

 

 

 

 

 

So, today I had early collaboration schedule which meant I get out of school at 12:14. And usually, I would pick up my sister who gets out at 2:30 ish, but because I got out early, I went home first to pick up my mom so we can go see my dad and get crepes!

You know, the day was fine, and it was already 2:15 ish when I got my crepe, so I had to rush back to my sister's school to pick her up since it was a 20 minute drive.

We were less than a minute away from her school when my sister called asking where I was and I just told her to wait at the sidewalk because we were almost there. I drove a little quicker than I usually did down the school. My sister was literally standing on the inside of the crosswalk, so I didn't see her but my mother did. She yelled for me to stop, but since I did drive a little faster than normal, I had to break the car kinda hard. So, instead of stopping near the sidewalk where my sister could just walk over, I drove passed it a little and was next to some car parking on the side. 

Either way, my sister walked over and opened the car door and BAM! She smacked the other car's back light. Okay, I was exaggerating, but it did hit pretty hard. Not hard to the point where the car broke, but not gentle to the point where you didn't notice it. So, the asian lady (I'm guessing Chinese?) i

Please log in to read the full chapter