J-Hope 1

BTS Feels

A/N: I didn't really find any appropriate photos i.e I was too lazy to go find one. Warning: Fluff, incomplete and inaccurate knowledge of saturi (I think), OOC (maybe), BTS being idiots (aside from J-Hope cuz he's the main, and Rap Mon cuz swag)


“Am I making your heart shaky shaky?” Hoseok sang in Taehyung’s ear. “Woah! What the…NO dude.” Taehyung said. “Hyung, noona will shaky shaky the brain in your skull if you confess like that.” Hoseok rolled his eyes. “So what should I do?” Hoseok stomped his feet and pouted. Taehyung rolled his eyes. “Hyung. Stop with the shaky shaky. Just go to her and be like, “You’re saraine. Date me?” he then ran a tongue along his bottom lip. Hoseok rolled his eyes. Why had he even asked him?

“You must lean on something, tilt your head, smile, and then say “Gashina-ya, wanna date me?” the maknae instructed. Hoseok was confused. How had he ever given Kookie the impression that he had asked him for tips on how to confess to you?

NO.” My saturi is better.” Taehyung cut in. “Say saraine, okay hyung?”

“Mine sounds better!” argued Kookie. “Use my saturi!”

Hoseok rolled his eyes. “I love how you two idiots used the same saturi and then are arguing over which is better.” He said. Sighing, he walked away from the battle of saturi (and not saturis because it’s the same damn saturi.)

He tried to ask Jimin, but encountered him dancing to ‘Yasisi’ and decided it was best to back off.

Suga hadn’t helped much, he hadn’t even let Hoseok talk, just straight away jumping into “Okay, there’s a change in the lyrics…”

Jin had launched into a tirade of different proposals from dramas, and Hoseok had slipped away when he began to demonstrate kissing on his hand.

Rap Mon had advised him to simply say the first thing that came to his head when he saw you. That was logical.

Armed with his shaky shaky heart, Hoseok made his way to where you stood waiting for him.

 You smiled when you saw him, and when he smiled back, truthfully your heart became shaky shaky.

“Hi Hoseo-“

“Am I making your heart shaky shaky?”

You were startled, before you softened and said “I thought you’d never ask.”

“So I do?”

“Yeah.”

You moved closer. “How about you? Do I make your heart  sha-“

Oh.

He kissed you gently, pulling away too soon.

“So.._____-ah..”

“I keep telling you hyung, mine is better!”

“Mine!”
You watched in confusion as the maknaes fought, until Hoseok cut in saying “Shut up both of you.” My shaky shaky heart is the best.”


A/N: Just a super short one. My exams are in less than 2 weeks and I'm busy and nervous as heck. I'll try to update on Monday. I have 2 Jungkooks ready. Comment, subscribe, upvote idk. Bye people :)