V 2

BTS Feels

Warnings: Fluff, OOC-ness (maybe)


It was raining really hard. And, as it often happens in such weather, the afternoon had been dragging painfully slowly. And for once, the normally restless Taehyung was okay with that. For he had a problem. He needed to confess to you. And he didn’t know how.

Well, of course he knew plenty of ways to confess, but which one was appropriate for a 14 year old, and which one would you like? Naturally, it had to be drama-esque, but it needed to blend into reality as well. For example, if you were coming back home after beating up a gang of big 18 year old bullies, and he grabbed and pulled you into a passionate kiss..er..hug (the thought of his mom’s super long “No kissing till you’re 18!” speech made him change the scenario, not to mention wince) and whispered “Lean on me, I want to protect you.” or something like that, it wouldn’t be heart-warmingly chivalrous, just creepy and lame.

Taehyung’s attention turned to his mother, who was discussing a drama over the phone. “But the confession was so un-romantic! Over the phone, ugh! That’s like something a 14 year old would do.” His ears pricked up. He was 14. Could he really confess over the phone? That seemed like a good idea. So ecstatic was the alien that he completely forgot to take offence to his mom basically calling 14 year olds unromantic. It did occur to him, though, how ironic it was that his mom, the very person who gave him the idea of confessing over the phone, was hogging the one and only phone in the house.

“I’m going out!” he screamed briefly, before slamming the door behind him and making his way to the bus stop. He was going to catch the bus to the market nearby, get into the phone kiosk, dial your number and ask you to marry..uhh..date him.

The bus ride was quite uneventful (as usual) and Taehyng was quiet (not as usual). Upon reaching the market and then then the phone kiosk, he dashed in, put in a coin (after dropping it thrice) and quickly dialled your number. His breath hitched when heard the phone being answered.

“Hello?”

“Would you like to be the mother of my children?” he choked out.

Wait, he thought, what?

“Excuse me?”

Oh no no no NO! Serious damage control had to be implemented, now now NOW NOW NOW. Play it cool, Tae-Tae, he thought, play it cool.

He slammed the phone down.

Wow. That was real cool.

What was worse, it hadn’t even been you. It had been your mother.

Really, Tae, he thought, really?

Okay, time to get this done. Properly.

He rang again.

“Hello?”

“Hello?”

“Taehyung-ah?”

“Yes. Um..is __________-ah in?”

“Oh, you just missed her.” Your mom said. “She said she was going to Jimin’s house, to ask him something. I wonder what? She was blushing like a crazy woman.”

Taehyung’s heart dropped.

“Oh. Okay. Thank you. Bye.” Not waiting for a reply, he slammed the receiver down. Tears were welling in his yes. The pain was inexplicable. Jimin…Jimin? His best friend Park Jimin? You liked him?

He stumbled onto the bus and sat there in silence. The contrast between the two silences-the quietness while coming and now-the difference in the level of hope he had felt-made him want to never leave the bus.

Nevertheless, he had to get off, thanks to the blasted conductor, who had clearly never gotten his heart broken before. He trudged slowly, not wanting to look at anything or anyone. Was it normal to feel so strongly about someone at age 14?

“Taehyung?”

He looked up. His eyes widened. Drenched in the rain, hair sticking to your face, water dripping from your nose, you stood at the steps of Jimin’s house.

The first thought to strike him was “Oh God she’s so pretty.” The second thought was “Oh right. She came to see Jimin. Jimin lives next to me.”

You raced to him. He looked so cute with the rain drops running down his fa-wait, had he been crying?

“Umm..you were at Jimin’s?” Taehyung tried to strike a conversation, just to hear your voice, even though he just wanted to run from there as fast as possible.

“Yeah. I..umm..had to ask him something.” This confirmed it for Taehyung- you had gone to ask Jimin to be your boyfriend.

“I’d gone to ask him where you live, because my mom was hogging the phone-I think she was talking to your mom, in fact, about some drama, or something?- so anyway I couldn’t call Jimin so I just came to his house, cuz I desperately needed to know where you live, because,” you took a deep breath. “I had to ask you something.” His heart skipped a beat, as did yours.

You walked forward and hesitated for a second, before taking both his hands in yours. Avoiding his eyes, you said,

“Kim Taehyung, will you marry me?”

Oops. That hadn’t come out right. You colored right away.

“I..I mean…I mean I didn’t mean…I…I..I rehearsed this!” you blabbered. He just stared at you with a blank expression.

“You don’ understand do you?”

He shook his head.

“Kim Taehyung, I like you.”

His eyes widened .

“Not Jimin?”

“What? No! I..you thought..oh God NO. I just went to him to ask for your address because I wanted to confess.”

“I live next to Jimin.”

“Oh.” Your heart was sinking slowly. He hadn’t replied to your confession.”Um..so I guess you don’t feel the same way?”

“I love you.”

Your breath hitched. “You..what?”

“Yeah. I called to confess, but your mom picked up-I guess she must’ve ended the conversation with my mom-and she said that you’d gone to Jimin’s, so I assumed…”

“Oh. No, well, I love you.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

You both stood around awkwardly, before you leaned in slightly. He followed, and then you again, until you were centimetres apart. Taehyung couldn’t take it anymore, and pressed your lips to his. You both kissed shyly until the need for air dominated you both.

Pulling back, he asked, “So are we dating?”

“Yup.”

“That was the lamest after kiss line in the history of fanfiction.”

“Yeah.”

“I like you so much.”

“I like you a lot too.”

You kissed again, with more confidence this time. You pulled back soon, and before either of you could say anything, you heard two shouts mingled together.

“Right outside my house, ewwwwwwww!”

“Yah, Kim Taehyung what did I say about not kissing till you were 18!”

Taehyung winced, before covering you both with his jacket to shut out the world and kissing you again.


A/N: This is inspired from RK episode 6. Tae looked so sad, so I thought about giving him a happy ending by writing this! Is that lame?

VIXX's Eternity so rocks! And B.A.P's teaser lsKCnspohapidfpiaipj. How do you guys get to know when a teaser has been released? Cuz I never get to know on time. Help?

I  broke the 4th wall in this fic hahaha.

The mother of my children thing happened to me and I was just like "wut bro"

Okay, that's it. Comment guys. Byee (: