Suga 1

BTS Feels

Warning: Fluff, (like, a lot of ), failed attempt at slight crack, perhaps maybe OOC

Enjoy!


 


“Hyung, are you ready?” Jimin asked an unusually restless Min Suga. Broadcast had been cancelled for reasons that didn’t matter, and you, Jin’s little sister, were coming over, which was all that mattered. To Suga at least.

He had been crushing on you ever since he’d met you, and the better he got to know you, the harder it got to play it cool. He needed you to be his girlfriend. Now. He couldn’t help it! You were perfect, and Suga bear was impatient. Knowing these facts, Jin had grudgingly given his consent, and the rest of them had enthusiastically given their ideas for ways to confess. From maknae-line’s ambitious ‘take her on a romantic hippo ride in the mountains, eat five chickens (“Cooked.” Jungkook had sensibly reminded), and then sleep underwater (“And give us a niece!” Jimin had screamed loudly. “Yah Park Jimin!” Jin had screamed even louder) to the hyung line’s sweet and simple “Take her hand, look into her eyes and just tell her already.” Suga had rejected both. Finally, his self-thought plan was to be implemented (“Then why did you ask us?” Jimin had whined. “Excuse me, who asked?” Suga had replied.)

 The plan was simple: You all would play X-Man, but there would be no X-Man. Instead, the members would flirt with you in every mission, and Yoongi, the MC, would fail their attempts. Then, in the end, when the X-Man was to be revealed, Suga would reveal himself to be the X-Man, telling you in his deep y voice that nobody aside from him could be that way with you and asking you to be his. (Once he had finished narrating this, the first response had been V’s deeper voice taunting “Your voice is deep and y?” Honestly, the members weren’t sure about this plan at all, but, well…what could be done? Suga was not only impatient, but stubborn.)

Suga’s flashback was broken by a curious Jungkook ing his face into the elder’s, asking, “Are you?”

“Yeah.” He smiled his sugary smile. “Let’s do this!” at which moment you walked in. You kissed Jin’s cheek, hugged all of Bangtan before making your way towards the personification of hotness that is Min Suga, who was standing slightly apart from everybody else. “Hi Yoongi oppa.” You hugged him, mentally fangirling over the sunglasses. “Ready for X-Man?” Rap Mon asked from behind. “Yeah.” You grinned, pulling away. No, Suga thought. “Yes.” He said cheerfully. “Okay, let’s start, X-MAN!”

The teams were: Rap Mon, you, Jin in one, and Jimin, J-Hope and Jungkook in another.

Mission 1: Hat Removal-

Between Jungkook and Jin, Jungkook won, not because Jin is awkward and useless, but because Jungkook kissed him. On the lips, causing the elder to stumble back and try to bury himself into the wall to hide his blush. You didn’t mind. You knew your brother had a thing for him, and you shipped them wholeheartedly. Between Rap Mon and V, Rap Mon won, because he winked at V and blew in his ear, causing him to stutter something about loyalty, boyfriend and Hoseok and run away. Between you and J-Hope, well, it began with J-Hope complimenting you and attempting to run a hand down your cheek, before Suga jumped in between and pulling you away, mumbling something about not wanting to witness and this not being the Game of Thrones.

Mission 2: Pig Wrestle-

You sat this one out, since you were wearing a skirt but that didn’t stop you from thoroughly enjoying the hilarious chaos that ensued when Jimin and Rap Mon rolled upon each other, Pig fight clearly forgotten, screaming random things like “You marvellous Maori clan chief!” and “You y shortie!”; and when Jin was crushed by J-Hope’s expertise (so now he’s J-Pig?). You kept glancing at Suga, though, watching him smile and laugh. Suga kept glancing at you too, which you didn’t notice though.

Mission 3: Of Course-

You stood there facing V, ready to reply to whatever insults he threw your way.

“You know your pretty eyes drive me crazy?”

Whaaaa? “Um, of course.” Your turn. You racked your brain. “You know you’re absolutely not y right?” He winced, but replied of course nevertheless.

“You know that I love you right?”

“Of course. You know that I don’t, right?”

“Of course.”

“You know I dream of you every night?” And so it went on, V biting his lip, going on about you, while you tried your best not to yell “Don’t you have a boyfriend?” Until he finally said, “You know I love your lips, right”“Hey that’s enough now!” MC Suga butted in, glaring at V. “Let’s eat lunch.” “But hyung…” V began. ‘It’s okay.” You said. “I’m pretty hungry.”  

Suga pulled V to a side, growling “Aren’t you enjoying this a bit too much?” V simply laughed, saying his voice was deep and y now, and that he could confess. Suga growled again, before smiling and saying “Okay. Let’s do this!”
“Guys! It’s time to reveal the X-Man!” he was back to his bright, cool self, making you sigh in relief (though was it your imagination or had his voice dropped, like, 4 octaves?).

“The X-Man….

Is….

SUGA!”

You simply stared. Eh?

Bangtan laughed while you stared at Hottie McHotness..uh..Min Suga. “You don’t get it, do you noona?” asked Rap Mon. “I was the X-Man. I was stopping all the tasks where they flirted with you.” Said Suga. “Because.. “ he took a deep breath “nobody aside from me can do that. ______-ah, I really like you. I really really like you, like really really, like a lot, Will you be mine?”

You could hardly believe it. Min Suga, the guy you had been crushing on since you met, maybe even before, was asking you to be his girlfriend. A steady stream of “Yes yes yes!” began to pour out from your lips as you hugged him.

The whole room erupted.

VHope suddenly burst out dancing together, Rap Mon congratulated you both and Jimin assured you, that as his best friend (“In your dreams Jimin.” Jungkook had said. “Shut up, and that’s hyung to you punk!” Jimin had screamed) he knew that V had not been kidding during ‘Of course,’ earning him a hard smack from Suga. And Jin..well..he was being rather Tamaki about it [read: growing mushrooms in the closet (wait, why the hell is there a closet in the practice room?) further read: sulking and squeaking “Min Yoongi you better keep her happ-Agghh Jeon Jungkook stay away stay away STAY AWAY FROM ME!!”  when the evil maknae tried to kiss him again.

You looked at Suga happily, who winked at you, before you both, in each other’s arms, the maknae Jeon Jungkook dominating the blushing elder Kim Seokjin (you ignored Suga go “I wanted to dominate Jungkook.”). You hoped they’d get together soon. That way, maybe all you couples could go on a date together (because let’s face it-you could sense the tension between Rap Mon and Jimin from miles away).

Your thoughts were interrupted by the noise around you.

“OH MY GOD HOSEOK HYUNG STOP EATING V HYUNG’S FACE IN FRONT OF US!”

“JEON JUNGKOOK STOP BREATHING IN MY EAR AND GET OFF ME!

“KIM NAMJOON WILL YOU MARRY ME?”

So naturally, with VHope and JinKook’s inability to get a room and Jimin’s proposal (which was enthusiastically accepted by the way.) nobody noticed Suga place his lips on yours, and after pulling back, say,"I’m willingly losing myself in your love. I really am the X-Man.” Who cares if his plan had been lame, Suga thought, it worked didn’t it? Still, he had to know, for his pride’s sake…

Looking down at the blushing you, he said, “Babe, would you have preferred it if I confessed to you on a hippo ride in the mountains?


A/N: How was it guys? Oww my hands hurt. This is roughly based on RK episode 8, my favourite episode. Comment people! You guys are really quiet and I don't like it. TALK TO MEEEEE. Byeeee :)

P.S-I re read it..gosh there were sooo many mistakes I'M SUPER SORRY GUYS. I've fixed them all now.