Rap Monster 2

BTS Feels

Warnings: fluff, gross ignorance about pizza delivery guys, cooking and pregnancies, AU.

Enjoy!


You were in the mood for pizza. You were always in the mood for pizza, but that day the craving was acute. You dialled your favourite pizza place and placed an order for one large pizza and a box of garlic bread, and settled down into your duvet again to watch your favourite sitcoms.

You lived alone, and you were pretty happy that way, but there were still times when you were lonely. Friday night was one of those times, when half of your friends were at the club and half of them were at the library. You wanted to be at neither frankly, especially not on a Friday. Watching sitcoms and eating junk was more your thing.

One thing you really hated was when you were interrupted before or during a pivotal scene, which is exactly what happened then. Resisting the urge to break the doorbell, you opened the door, only to find the cutest pizza delivery guy in the history of all pizza delivery guys. His lips were plump and kissable and his eyes had an ambitious spark in them.

“That’d be $233” he said to you. You paid him, saying “You’re new aren’t you?” He was startled. “How did you know?” “You didn’t know immediately what side of the bag to open. You also took money from me before giving the pizza-it’s usually the other way around. You also have exact change.” You chuckled. “Most of the guys don’t. It’s their stupid way of making a little extra money. Besides,” you scanned him head to toe, “I haven’t seen you before.”

“Do you usually check out pizza delivery guys well enough to remember them?” he grinned.

You blushed, not expecting that. “Well, I mean no…not really….”

“Relax, I’m just messing with you.” He grinned. “You’re right. I am new. Today was my second day. In fact, you’re my last order. This is more exhausting than I ever imagined.”

“Do you want to come in?” you blurted out, surprising both him and yourself.

“I…”

“Please?” you didn’t really know what had possessed you, asking a guy you had known for literally 80 seconds to come into your house at 8 on a Friday night. But some kind of instinct told you this was okay.

“Uh…okay.”

You let him in and shut the door behind you. Getting two glasses, you poured out some cola. “Help yourself.” You said as you opened the box and took a slice.

“Thanks.” He took a slice.

“So, what’s your name, and do you always ask random strangers to come into your house?” he asked.

“It’s _________ and no, in fact I don’t know why I called you in.” you said.

“I should think somebody as pretty as you would have a boyfriend who might be slightly unhappy about this situation.”

“No I don’t. And you? Wouldn’t you have a girlfriend waiting for you?”

“Nope, no girlfriend.”

You ate in silence for a while, before you said “I guess I called you in because I’m lonely.”

He looked up.

“I have friends, but I kind of feel like we’re not on the same page. Half of them are party animals and half of them are always studying. I don’t really fit.”

He surveyed you in silence, before saying “I know what you mean.” You looked up from your garlic bread, surprised. ‘’You do?” You hadn’t expected him to understand.

‘’I’m like that too. My friends all have ambitions of being lawyers, doctors and engineers. I’m the only one who doesn’t. I…I want to make pizza. It’s what I love to do the most.” He broke off. You nodded in understanding. You were the only one in your friend circle doing management, so you could relate.

 The evening went on and, before you knew it you were asleep you were asleep on the couch and he, on the floor. When you woke up the next morning, you found a post it on the coffee table that said “Call me-Namjoon.” With a number scrawled below it. So his name was Namjoon. You had forgotten to ask. You called him to tell him that this was your number and to save it. Everytime you ordered pizza Namjoon appeared on your doorstep.

Namjoon showed up to your house one night holding a pizza. “I didn’t order pizza.” You said, puzzled. “I know.” He said. “Can I come in?”

You gave way, and he set the pizza on the table. “I made this. It’s my recipe, and I want you to be the first to try it.” He said.

“Wow, okay.” You said, and tasted a bit. The cheese was just the right amount and the meat went really well with the vegetable. “It’s so good!” you exclaimed. “You might want to go easy on the paprika though.”

“But that’s the highlight!”

“Okay, then add a bit of sugar to the sauce to balance it out. Or,” your eyes sparkled, “best idea ever! Cook the onions a bit before putting them on, and they’ll caramelize in the oven.”

That started the ritual of Namjoon coming over almost every night to show you more recipes. It went on like this for a year. On your graduation day, you went out with your friends for pizza and that’s when the idea struck you. The minute you got home, you called Namjoon over.

“What?” he said when he entered your house.’’

“Kim Namjoon, would you like to be my business partner?”

Before you knew it, the happiness enveloped both of you, and Namjoon leaned forward and kissed you. Your business partner of about 80 seconds had just become your boyfriend.

6 years later, you were sitting on the couch. “Namjooon.” You whined.

“Yes my love?”

“I’m hungryyyyy.”

“Okay, what do you want?”

“Pizzaaaa!”

“Thank goodness, something more manageable than your recent food cra-“

“Chocolate pizza!”

Namjoon groaned.

Lying on a hospital bed 3 months later, you held your child of about 80 seconds in your arms. “Namjong.” You cooed at him. “Namjong-ah.” Namjoon bumped his nose against the baby’s cheek.

“Pizza!” Namjong said happily.


A/N: HELLO DID YOU GUYS MISS ME?? *gets hit by shoe* I know it's been a really long time, I'm so sorry, there's been so much stuff happening otl. 9th grade . Anyway, things you may want to know:

I made a twitter: Mazic_Jinni

I made a tumblr: sockmonsterkookie

I made a tumblr scenario blog: zelokookie

I made a vine: sonemiracle

I made an instagram: maziczelo

I made a weheartit: IstgKookie

I made a pinterest: mazic_jinni

So yeah. Comment, subscribe, upvote Ilysm guys, thanks for waiting for me!