Jungkook 1

BTS Feels

Warnings: Fluff, bad-ish writing skills.

A/N: Okay, so I'm officially lost. I'm trying to post a picture, but it just doesn't work! Either my laptop is being stupid, or I am. Don't you press the 'Image' button, paste the URL in the bar where it says 'URL' and just click 'OK?" WHAT SHOULD I DO ASDFGHJKL. Anyway.

Enjoy!

 


Jeon Jungkook watched, pouting, as you interacted with his hyungs. He didn’t like it, not even a little bit. He didn’t like how you made your feelings for Taehyung so obvious, or how obvious Taehyung made his. And yet, he did nothing-just stood around and watched you laugh and chat more comfortably with them than you had ever with him.

Okay, that was a gross exaggeration, but at this point he felt like a toddler on the verge of a tantrum and all the rationality associated with being 16 had flown out of the window the second he realised you hadn’t said much to him all evening.

Jeon Jungkook was irrationally jealous. Over someone who technically wasn’t his to begin with. Sure, you’d been together since birth, but that didn’t give him the right to control he wished he could under the present circumstances, maybe make you talk to him more. You seemed to prefer Taehyung and the other hyungs over him nowadays and it hurt him. He hadn’t exactly told you his feelings about this, which was probably the reason you didn’t know (you were supposed to have telepathy, but oh well), but you couldn’t really blame him- the self-pity was addictive.

He watched as Taehyung and J-Hope cuddled you from both sides. He didn’t attempt to move when Jin tucked a stray strand of hair behind your ear, or when Jimin told you that you looked really pretty. And while Rap Monster and Suga took the liberty of freestyle rapping about your beauty, Jungkook took the liberty of diving once again into a pool of self-pity, thinking “She loves the hyungs more than me,” as he wallowed in it.

To this day, he couldn’t figure out what it was exactly that had made him feel so protective of you. Was it that you had been spending less time with him as compared to Taehyung, the hyungs in general, both, or neither? Even after considerable thought he didn’t get it, so he decided to just leave it at “it was a mystery of the complex psychology of advanced human beings” (as opposed to your joking “you were on your period, weren’t you?”) when he told you about it later. That evening, he walked you home. His displeasure must have been evident, because his hyungs hadn’t offered to accompany you both, though Taehyung had looked like he had wanted to. As you walked home, Jungkook decided to emerge from his self pity pool, only to find his clothes drenched and an annoying pricking all over his body. He needed to tell you. He stopped walking.

“Hey.”

You turned. He fidgeted a bit before saying, “I’m jealous of the hyungs.”

“What? Why?”

“Because they get all your attention and I rarely get any.”

He stared at his sneakers as you stared at him. Slowly, you began to giggle, and then laugh.

“Not funny!” Jungkook protested.

“I’m sorry, I really didn’t mean it. It’s just, I got so caught up with them, I mean they’re so funny! And you know what a huge A.R.M.Y I am.” You said. “I’m sorry, though. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.”

“Promise?”

“Yeah.”

His mood visibly better, you both began walking again.

“I love you Jungkook oppa.”

“I love you too.”

“Hey Jungkook oppa?”

“Yeah?”

“I really like Taehyung oppa.”

“I know.”

“Can you…set us up?”

“Never!”

“Aww..come on!”

“No. Nope. NEVER.”

“You can’t boss me around you know, I’m only two minutes younger!”

“I don’t care, you’re still my baby sister!”


A/N: HIII GUYS OMG IT'S BEEN LIKE 18318309 YEARS!! My mid terms are over, and I did well. I'll try to update as much as I can since I have a lot of holidays coming up, however I have to pay more attention to my academics than I have before (and want to ever) so keep that in mind. Anyway, so about this one shot, I found the perfect picture, I just can't fricking upload it, I don't even know why. This was the first piece of fanfiction I ever wrote, which is why (in my opinion) it's slightly shaky  I could have edited it but I decided to keep it the same for sentimental reasons. . Also, I hope it's not too -y. I remember editing it a lot to make sure it wasn't, but then, you never know. My brother gets like this sometimes. He's my dongseang, but I'm sure oppas can be this way too. Jungkook is honestly pretty hard to write (so is V), because he's so unpredictable. He'll be cute one moment, cool the next. But anyway, I hope you enjoyed! Thank you to all the people who subscribed and commented and such, it makes me smile. Comment, subscribe, upvote and stuff. I love you, byeee :)

P.S- WOW this was long. Sorry :P