Jin 1 Part 1

BTS Feels

Warning: Fluff

Enjoy!


The first time you had met your boyfriend Seokjin was through coffee.

It was at university that you had met him. Everybody knew about him of course-the drama teacher couldn’t get enough of praising him. But the first time you met was when he was almost falling asleep over his books. You had brought him a coffee, introduced yourself to him and asked him if he hadn’t been sleeping well. “I’ve got a play coming up.” He had replied. “I’ve been staying up to practice. You had got talking, and a few months and several dozen coffees later, you had fallen for him.

One day, when you handed him a cup of coffee, he asked you to go out with him. It had been surreal-you would never have guessed-but the love in his coffee coloured eyes told you it was indeed real.

The ironic thing was that you had never once in this duration drunk a single cup of coffee. It had always been you handing one to him. Jin hadn’t really said anything, so you thought he had understood your reason.

Jin had gone through a lot of trouble to arrange this proposal. Yes, proposal-five years of dating and several billion cups of coffee later, he was going to ask you to marry him. It had all begun with coffee, so naturally the proposal should also be done coffee style. He had gone to the coffee joint where he frequently drank coffee, and you, iced tea, and talked to the waitress.

He explained to her about the proposal, and asked her if he could put a ring in your cup, for you to discover when you finished your coffee. She, apparently being a romantic character, agreed.

When it was the day, Jin shifted nervously, waiting for you. When you at last showed up, he smiled and hugged you extra tight. Smiling at you, he led you inside, sat you down and signalled for the waitress to get the cup. She set it down and went away, giggling. The cup had a heart in the middle, made of chocolate sauce.

“Here jagi, drink!” Jin urged you. You simply stared at him.

“What? What’s wrong jagi?”

“Jin..I..”

“What…what?” The panic was evident in his eyes.

“I’m allergic to coffee.”


A/N: *evil laughs* What do you guys think is going to happen? Comment and let me know! I have a sequel in mind, but I will post it after I've posted a oneshot for the rest of the members. Are Jin's eyes even coffe coloured? What is the exact colour anyway? Lol. Comment people! It makes me really happy. Byee :)