V 1

BTS Feels

Warnings: Fluff (Yes, I consider fluff a warning, and if you don't want to die of feels, I suggest you do to. Not that I'm saying my story will make you die of feels but...), Could be slighlty OOC, a smidge suggestive (like, a baby smidge, like, it probably wouldn't even be in the warning if I wasn't such an overeacting person (is that even legit English? lol) 

Enjoy the Tae-Tae!


Taehyung tapped his fingers lazily on the desk as he watched the board monitor write the date on the board. He would always remember this day, he thought, as the guy erased the ‘y’ from ‘May’ to write it in a loopier, and frankly, much uglier way. He glanced at the clock and frowned-you were late. You were never late. Were you absent? Nahh…you were never absent.

You were absent. Taehyung’s usually ‘I am a recently shaken soda can’ demeanour was gone, not only because you were his best friend, but because today was the day he had to ask you something important. Today was the day he was going to ask you to be his girlfriend. And you had chosen this precise day to…to what? Marry Namjoon? Nahh…that guy was married to his notebook-or was it the lyrics inside? Ride off into the sunset on a white horse with Jimin? Nope, one glance at him trying to attract Jungkook’s attention with supposedly y yet unintentionally hilarious behaviour told him that horse was on a different road. So why did you have to skip school today of all days?

He still didn’t know why he asked the class president of all people why you were absent, considering his voice alone was enough to make Taehyung want to punch him. The fact that he had an obvious crush on you did not help. “I don’t know, Taehyung-sshi, she’s your best friend.” This guy. And best friend. Well. That’s going to change.

He whipped out his phone and sent you a text.

“Hey”

“Hey best friend.” Came your reply

“Why haven’t you come today?”

“Sick.”

“Do you want me to come over and cheer you up after school?”

“Yeah.”

Taehyung frowned. These one word answers were so unlike you. You must be quite sick. He decided to take a selca. Just for you. To show you how much he missed you, and how bored he was without you. Having clicked it, he sent it with message “I’m so bored without you. Wish you were here.”

“Aww.”

Aww? That’s all you say? Didn’t you miss him too?

“This is your last day as my best friend.” There. That should get your attention.

“Wth why”

“Because from tomorrow, you’ll be my girlfriend.” Wait, what? No no no WHAT HAD HE DONE THIS WAS NOT IT. Taehyung began freaking out. It was supposed to have been romantic and cute, not…this! Your reply had come, and Taehyung was shaking slightly as he read it.

“Don’t I have a choice?”

At least it wasn’t an “I hate you get out of my face.” So he might as well continue the way he started-like a stubborn, pouty, 4D alien baby.

“No.” The minute until your reply felt like hours.

“It’s ok. Didn’t need one.”

It took him a minute to grasp the full meaning of that sentence. And then it hit him. You had said yes. In the same 4DD way he had asked you. His phone pinged. Another text.

“Btw could you ask the class prez to collect my worksheets?”

What?

“Why him?”

“Cuz when he hands them to me tomorrow, I’ll tell him that I’m your girlfriend so he can back off.”

That’s the girl he loved.

“Lol. Or, y’know, we could just show him.”

“??”

“I could just kiss you in front of him.” He replied, smirking.

“Taehyung.”

“Sorry.”

“I was going to say I love you.”

Oh. Oh. Taehyung could have jumped, and would have had the teacher not walked in that very moment. Bad timing dude.

“Teacher’s here. Bye.”

“Ok. We’ll talk when you come to my house.”

“Who said we’ll be talking when I get there?”

“TAEHYUNG.”

“I love you too.”

“That’s not what I meant this time! Now GO. Bye best friend.”

Taehyung frowned, but smiled at the next text.

“*boyfriend”


A/N: All done woohoo!! Tell me what you guys think! I'd love to hear from you. And subscribe, upvote and stuff idk is it too soon to ask that? Whatever. Anyway, could you guys tell me how the heck to add a picture? Because I wanted to add the picture that this one shot is inspired by, but I swear I just CANNOT do it. I'll keep trying though. Peace peeps! Byeee (: