Jin 1 Part 2

BTS Feels

Warning: Fluff

Part 2! Hope you like it :)


Jin had never felt so mortified in his entire life. How had he not guessed? 5 years, and knew your underwear size but not that you were allergic to coffee?

“It’s okay Jin. It won’t go to waste. You can drink it right?” you said, looking at his distraught face.

“No…no…you don’t understand…I was going to…the ring…I planned it out so well…I…”

“What? Jin, breathe. Drink some.”

“I can’t!” The coffee has a ring at the bottom….it was for you….I was going to propose to you…I was going to ask you to marry me!” he blabbered.

“You look like a chicken when you blabber, has anybody told you that?”

“I…what…jagiya!”

“Jin.” You looked into his eyes. “Jin, drink the coffee.”

Not being able to argue, he sipped it, crestfallen. The silence wasn’t happy, at least not for Jin anyway. As he finished, he felt the ring clunk at the bottom of the cup. “See, and this is the ring that I…” he broke off, frowning. This wasn’t the ring he had bought for you.

He looked up to find you smirking at him.

“Kim Seokjin, will you marry me?”

Huh?

Laughing, you explained to him what had happened. The waitress was a friend of yours. You had told her about wanting to propose to Jin. Around the same time, Jin had approached her to help him propose. She had told you about his plan, and you decided to turn it on its head and surprise him. You weren’t really allergic to coffee, you explained, you just didn’t like it.

Jin had been pouty at first. His ‘manly ego’ had been badly deflated.

Then he began to flail about and say how it wasn’t ‘common conduct’ for the girl to propose. “Oh come on, what century do you live in?” you rolled your eyes. “So. Are you going to marry me or what”

“Yes, yes yes yes jagi!” He smiled and got up excitedly, pulling you into a tight hug. A thought suddenly occurred to him, so he pulled back.

“Where’s the ring I bought for you?”

“It’s in my pocket Jinnie.”

“Aren’t you going to wear it?”

“Do you really want to get engaged in a coffee shop?”

“Hey, what’s wrong with coffee shops?” your friend cried from somewhere, but you ignored her.

Laughiing and saying that he did (again, you ignored your friend’s cries of “Thank you, Jin! He’s a keeper, _________-ah!”) he made you put his ring on his finger, and then took out the yours from your pocket. Kissing you, he slid it on to your finger as you wrapped your arms tighter around his neck. He tasted like coffee.

As you both whispered “I love you” to each other, over and over, you thought how this was the only way you liked your coffee-Kim Seokjin flavoured.


A/N: You sneaky A.R.M.Y you! Surprising Jin like that LOL. Anyway, did you guys like? Comment and tell me! TALKTOMEEEE. Ahem. All of you guys who subscribed, thank you! I lovee you guys :) And I love my ninja readers, and the people who commented. But comment more! When I read comments, it makes me smile :)