Sehun's POV

Hunter and the Hunted (HunHan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

  I sensed uneasiness from Luhan this night, he was glancing around every other moment at the slightest sound. HIs footsteps were light, as if prepared to run any second. His brows furrowed and his eyes shone of conflicting emotions.

  "What's the matter?" I asked softly, looking towards his line of sight, seeing nothing but darkness.

  "They are coming after you Sehun, you can't come out during the night any longer. It's too dangerous," he whispers. I could see the pain in his eyes as he spoke despite the composed mask he wore. "I overheard their plan in the tavern, they said they were going to kill you!"

  I sighed softly. As a prince, it was often that I am the target of many assassin organizations or rebels. I gently grabbed Luhan's chin, tilting it so he faces me. "Are you afraid?" I ask.

  Luhan unwillingly looks at me in the eye and nodded. "I don't want you to get hurt," he mumbles. 

  I pulled him into a hug. "I won't get hurt," I promised, whispering into his ear.

  He pushed me away. "You don't understand! I can't lose you!" Luhan shook his head. A single tear slid down from his warm, butterscotch eyes, followed by another one, and another one, until soon, a steady stream of salty tears flowed it's way down his pale cheek, releasing the sadness and sorrow that has been held inside of him for all this time but still he did not make a sound.

  I cupped Luhan's face gently and my thumbs wip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter