Sehun's POV

Hunter and the Hunted (HunHan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

  I glanced back, checking whether anyone had noticed me leaving. In a split second, I jumped over the wall expecting to hit the floor; instead, I crashed into a small figure, landing on top of him.

  "Ow!" the figure cried out.

  "Sorry," I apologized, alarmed, and quickly got off him.

  The moonlight was a diffuse ocean above us; it was glowing beautifully without dulling the stars that speckled in the freckled heavens above. Moonlight poured from the sky like the blessings of the gods above, spilling onto the mysterious cloaked figure.

  "Prince!" the boy spoke, sounding equally surprised.

  "WHO'S THERE?" One of the sentries demanded, the dim orange flame of his lamp illuminating the walls was getting closer. His voice pierced the night like a sharp knife. "SHOW YOURSELVES!"

  I stood frozen in place, I hadn't thought of being caught just yet.

  "Prince! Follow me!" the figure grasped my wrist and started running, pulling me deeper and deeper into the forest.

  Somehow, I trusted the voice and allowed the owner of it to lead me along the twisting and turning paths of the forest grounds.

  When we reached a clearing, the figure stopped.

  "I think we are far enough, Prince. They won't find us here." he assured.

  "Who are you?" I asked the first out of many questions in my mind.

  "I'm Luhan, Prince,” he mumbles.

  "Luhan," I repeated, it had a nic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter