Sehun's POV

Hunter and the Hunted (HunHan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV

  “Kai! Hurry! All the game will be gone by now!” I yelled, my knuckles knocking on my cousin’s bedroom door, a rapping sound echoed in the hallway. “I want to catch at least a rabbit today,”

  “Five more minutes…” a lazy voice moaned from within.

  I shook my head and chuckled.

  Father loves it when I bring him game from my hunts. Lately, I haven’t been bringing him much, but today, hopefully I will. I went ahead and stopped by the stables and the hunting shed.

  I got up on my horse, pressing his sides firmly. He started in a slow trot but gradually emerged as a confident gallop through the forest path. I saw the familiar river creak and I leaned forward, anticipating a jump. The waters today were meandering like a snake in the grass, fresh and trout-filled. The moment my horse leapt into the air, I felt an overwhelming sense of achievement. It was not a fleeting emotion but a feeling of happiness at the freedom of being in the air. The forest was restless, the air tensed with excitement and the thousands of sounds filled the area.

  I slowed down my horse into a full stop and closed my eyes. Inhaling, I could hear the soft murmurs of the trees as they sang the songs of life, their branches swaying gently in the wind, their leaves dancing gaily. Fallen leaves rustled below on the forest ground, and I breathed out slowly. Bird songs rise and fall in sweet melodious chorus, accompanied by the steady rhythm of cic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter