Luhan's POV

Hunter and the Hunted (HunHan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV

  My heart fluttered like the wings of a hummingbird as I recalled the moments before. I had simply wondered why my Prince was so very still; I never thought that I would be seen. I could not go near him now, there is too many of his men, but perhaps later I shall go once more.

  I watched with an unwavering gaze, as a fiery orb of amber and tangerine slowly dipping beneath the horizon, and threads of light lingered in the sky, mingling with the rolling tranquil clouds, dyeing the heavens with first paints orange, then blushes of red, then wisps of purple, until all that was left of the sunset was a chalky mauve.The lingering light was obliterated by the rapidly falling night. The once salmon and purple sky transformed into a vast expanse of jet-black that engulfed the town. A canopy of luminous stars materialized amongst the ocean of blackness. Some were dull, merely flickering into existence every now and then, but there was an adequate amount of shimmering stars to illuminate the dark night. The lake glistened, mirroring the dazzling assemblage of glittering stars and the luminescence from the restaurants and designer boutiques that lined the marina. The faint wind brushed against the water’s surface, the ripples ruffled the stillness of the surface, and shattered the reflection of the harbour.

  I waited anxiously for the transformation to begin. Slowly, I began to feel the cooling sensation run in my veins as my body trembled. I fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter