Luhan's POV

Hunter and the Hunted (HunHan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV

  Time had begun to dissolve itself, as shapeless as the rain and soon, the Prince and I grew closer. Unknowingly, my feelings for him grew too. At first, it was just plain admiration that made my eyes turn up to him, then, those feelings developed into one that made my heart thump at the sight of him. We could only meet during midnight, he would sneak out of the palace grounds and I would guide him into the forest. Sometimes, if I had to work at the tavern overtime, he’d go ahead and wait for me in the usual spot.

  “What do you do during the day?” the Prince asked one day.

  I eat flowers and graze around in the meadows.

 “I… do odd jobs in the villages,” I lied openly, hoping he wouldn’t notice my white lie. He would never believe that I’m a deer during daytime.

  “Lucky, I have lessons in the morning and sword classes in the afternoons. It’s really hectic,” he stretched and placed an arm over my other shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

  I froze and my face burned. “P…prince,” I stuttered, shifting uncomfortably in his arm.

  “Call me Sehun, we are friends now,” he said and released his arm around me.

  “Se… Sehun,” I mumbled, trying out his name.

  “Good, I like it when you say my name,” he smiled and ruffled my hair.

  Only if he knew how I felt about him… Only if he knew how his touches are like wildfires on my skin…

EXTRA

Luhan's POV

  I was on servi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter