I Need You.

Messing with the word....LOVE

So in honor of Amber's Solo Debut and I'm so proud of her. Sorry if this was so late, I got stucked up at school anyways.

 

Please if you haven't seen Amber's Shake that Brass Music Video feat. Taeyeon, I don't know if you are human or not. Check it out as in right now. Listen to it while reading. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Krystal hurriedly went to the company van and practically yelled at her manager to go straight home. As she wad quite anxious, what if she is really dating Minah? That means she can't have her llama by herself, she had lost in the first place.

 

She ran all the way to the dorm, and stopped by the door. She could hear laughing. It was similar to Amber's laugh as well as her members. She took a deep breath as het shaking hand reached for the doorknob. 

 

 

Her breath caught up with .

 

 

What she saw.

 

 

Angered her more.

 

 

 

Minah was there, with her members, beside her Amber laughing. 

Her eyes must have deceived her.

 

She needed to talk to Amber.

 

But first get rid of the disturbance.

 

She smoothly walked in and closed the door behind her, making all people in the room look at her.

 

"Oh Krystal! You are home! " Victoria announced as she took of her apron and showed Krystal her motherly smile. While the second youngest running to her like a child and hugging her like a koala, as Luna giggled at the sight. While, the one of the two had a nice smile n her face as for the other let's say she doesn't know what she is suppose to feel right now.

 

Anyways, Minah got up and bowed at her. 

 

"I have to go, Hyeri is waiting for me. " Minah bowed to the rest and hugged Amber with a happy contented smile n her face, while she whispered.

 

"Thanks Llama, now go get your girl. I got mine already. Now see ya before I melt into her intense glare."  The two pulled away as they both chuckled. Of course this didn't not go unoticed by the mini ice princess. Her keen eyes can see everything and she isn't very happy about it.

 

" Okay goodbye guys. Am, see you next time. Oh Krystal goodnight. I'll get going." Minah walked past by Krystal and once again did her signature eyesmile and waved off.

 

"Bye Minah unnie! Come back soon! " 

 

 

"Minah-ssi come back soon!"

 

And with that everyone went to their rooms as they said goodnight. The leader said that Krystal needs sleep since she doesn't have any schedule tomorrow, maybe they can relax somewhere, which Krystal couldn't say no to.

 

All was left was Amber and dead silence.

 

 

The silent llama was unusual sight for her. It was too uncomfortable.

 

 

"Amber, listen I need to talk to you about something." Krystal was fidgeting with her sweaty fingers as she anxiously stood there.

 

"Okay."

 

That was it!

 

She mustered all her courage and sat beside Amber and grabbed her hand. 

She stares deeply at Amber's eyes.

 

"Look, I know we are apart lately. And we aren't like this. Honestly Am, we are worried, the fans are worried. You changed Am, and I don't like it. We need you back Am.............. I need you." Krystal says in a small tiny voice but loud enough for Amber to hear.

 

She was stunned. She never expected this side of Krystal. She was the one who changed, and she loved it. But she prefers the old version still.

 

Nevertheless she loves her for who she is.

 

" And people was must have got into you. But Am I miss you. And remember, you are my servant, my llama and I am your princess. One and only. So if people try to- " She a cut off when Amber stood up all of the sudden. Now she was petrified. Does not Amber care anymore?

 

"Okay, fine. I'll go back being a llama. What the princess wants the princess gets. " Amber smiled oh so charmingly and gently poked Krystal's pointy nose. Krystal was hella happy.

 

She jumps on Amber's back, and thankfully the latter grabbed a hold of Krystal's thighs or both of them will fall off. She was happy that her princess was happy.

 

"You know, that I miss my human bolster right? I couldn't sleep at night. I miss you Am, dont do that again." Krystal whispers as she hit Amber' s chest, while the latter laughs.

 

"Do what? " 

 

 

"Ignoring me, it scares me." 

 

 

All was left was silence.

 

And their synchronized breathing.

 

 

Then Krystal yawns on time, Amber chuckles as she turns her head and face Krystal. 

 

Faces inches away 

 

 

Amber's breath hitched and caught up with . Her poor heart is going to burst soon. 

 

"Well, wanna sleep? " Amber offers, as Krystal nods eagerly, and pushes Amber forward towards her room.

 

 

"What the princess wants the princess gets." Amber bounces Krystal and head to the princess' room. 

 

"That makes me sound like I'm spoiled." Krystal whines. Too cute.

 

"Well, what the princess wants the princess gets." Amber said again, she was sure Krystal was going to be pissed off soon, she just enjoys teasing the latter.

 

"Yah! " A hit.

 

" What the princess wants the princess gets." Another hit.

 

"Okay, I'll stop, jeez." And soon, both of them feel asleep knowing that when they wake up, they'll see each other