Good and Bad.

Messing with the word....LOVE

Its been a few weeks, since Krystal started to show her affection to Amber, her llama

 

She can't help it.

 

 

She wanted things to back to where they're before.

 

 

She doesn't want to admit, she greatly missed her kind hearted- dorky servant, who now slowly started to talk to her. Which made Krystal happier each day.

 

" Oppa, let's go home now " Krystal was on a midnight date with her boyfriend, Kai

" Sure, let's get going, I'll drive you to your dorm" Kai offered while reaching out for Krystal's hand amd guiding her inside his car.

 

He was such a gentleman, one of the reasons why Krystal fell for him.

 

After that incident with Amber, Kai avoided to be boastful and tried to change.

 

So, with the help of Krystal, he managed to.

 

He started to have some romantic feeling for the goddess

 

Which he was supported by his fellow members.

 

Krystal was very cold around him the first time they met but soon he managed to melt her walls and swoon het heart.

 

" We are here! " Kai went out the driver's seat and opened the car door, running quickly to Krystal's side and open it for her.

 

" Why thank you Oppa " Krystal took her purse and went out of the car.

 

" You're welcome love " Krystal smiled as Kai held her hand and walked her in front of her dorm' s door.

 

" So, it's time to say goodnight "

 

They looked at each other for a few minutes, then Kai took the urge to kiss her.

 

He kissed her forehead, and went down

 

She met his lips.

 

She felt his hot breath in her lips.

 

He started to lean in and gave her a sweet peck.

 

She grinned while he smiled widely.

 

The moment was perfect, suddenly the door opened.

 

Revealing Amber, who was a dressed up.

 

" Oh Amber sunbaenim " Kai bowed formally to greet Amber.

 

While he was courting Krystal, he wanted to make sure her members accepted him warmly.

 

Which they did, slightly

 

Nevertheless, he was happy

 

He started to respect Amber to avoid causing trouble and probably lose his chance to get Krystal's heart.

 

" Hmmm " Amber replied shortly, while putting on her hat and grabbing her skateboard and head out to the lobby.

 

" Yah! Where are you going? Its late already. " As of on cue, Kai took a glance at his watch.

 

Amber ignored her.

Krystal sighed, turned her attention to her boyfriend - who was looking at his watch.

 

" Have a meeting? " Krystal asked curiously.

 

" No. Just checking the time. " Kai answered with a small smile.

 

" Okay. Good night, see you tomorrow! " Kai bid his goodnight and hugged his girlfriend and started to walk away to go home.

 

" Oppa! " Kai turned around.

 

" Saranghae " Krystal said as she formed a heart with her arms and hands on top of her head.

 

" Saranghae Kryssie " Kai formed a heart using his hand and placed it on his heart.

 

Krystal smiled and waved at him

 

So, did Kai

 

She kept looking ar him, until he was out of her sight.

 

She closed the door, and smiled sheepishly.

 

" Ahhh! " Sulli, who was awake. Was suprised seeing Krystal's presence

 

" What? " Krystal cocked up her left eyebrow, asked questioningly at Sulli

 

" Nothin'! Just shocked " Sulli whispered.

 

As Krystal walked to her room

 

" Oh well, Good night! " Krystal said opening her room.

 

" Yeah you too! " Sulli replied with a small smile.

 

Then Krystal closed her door.

 

And Sulli to hers too.

 

 

 

 

What Krystal didn't know is that someone was listening to her and Kai's conversation.

 

The figure went down the stairs with a heavy steps

 

 

 

 

And a heavy heart.