The Misunderstanding Part 2.

Messing with the word....LOVE

" A-Amber, well you finally showed up! " Kai, who was about to lose it manage to get back right away.

Amber, who was eyeing him then at the crowd and then lastly at Sunny. " So danshin huh? " Amber took a step in front.

" C'mon, give some slack! It is my fault why she is so short to be woman? " Kai stated while rolling his eyes.

" Is it her fault your pride's too tall even you can't reach? " That triggered Kai's self-esteem and start to throw punches at Amber's way. Which Amber dodged, Kai kept punching while the crowd remained still, as the male artists are ready to break them up when it turns ugly, you see, they don't mingle when Amber's fighting, because they know it's going be a ing bloody.

" ! What the Amber?! " Kai, touched his lip, which got bruised after Amber hit him.

" Aha, where's the sunbaenim there huh young fellow? " Once again, this did not slip this away. Kai, again stood up and again used his strategy to knock Amber down. This time, he used his palm to push Amber away and clenched on his knuckles, ready to punch Amber once again.

A punch, dodged,  punch, blocked, punch, ignored. After a few punches, Kai managed to hurt Amber the second time he punched her again.

He raise his arm again and aim at Amber, just then Amber grabbed both of his arms, turned him around making him face Sunny and the SM family, Amber kicked his right leg making him kneel on one knee.

" Now, kid say you're sorry and bow down to your sunbae. " Amber tightened her grip, and shake his hands motioned him to do what she said.

" I-I'm sorry sun-sunbaenim, it will never happen again! " Kai apologized and bowed down as Amber releasd him making him fall, face first.

Amber walked straight ahead, as the artists watched every step she made. Amber grabbed a 5 by 5 Rubics Cube, in different colors, and sat down the couch. She started to play with it.

Turn, slick, turn, slick

The sound of twists and turns of the rubics cube was heard, it was quiet, too quiet.

I wonder what the hell is going inside her head right now. 

Krystal pondered, as she sat straight, analyzing the tomboyish girl in front of her.

Suddenly, the door cracked up, Lee Sooman entered and was shocked who sat inside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hey there, stranger! "