Really Now?

Messing with the word....LOVE

 

After 2 devastating years of Krystal with Kai living together. Amber still shivers as there was no one on the room annoying her to death. No one who will mess with her. No one who will boss her around. No one to call princess anymore. 
 
Amber, still wonders if they are doing 'it' because that is not avoidable. She feels disgusted as she touches Krystal. Feeling that every ounce of her body was already been touched and it didn't feel good at all. 
 
Whenever she looks at Krystal, all she sees is Kai. All, all of him. Amber can always smell his scent, see his smile and especially, when she looks at Krystal's eyes. 
 
 
 
 
His soul is there. 
 
 
For Amber, all she wanted that her friendship with Krystal will never change. 
 
Instead, unexpected turn of events. 
 
 
 
Amber wanted it to change
 
 
 
^_^
 
They were currently promoting their new album and the main song was 4 Walls. Amber actively participated in making the lyrics and what story will the song convey and just wanted to make everyone realize that love really is 4 Walls. Like there is different kinds of love. Supposedly it was that message and SM did not like it. They said too controversial and it will attract lots of criticism. SM just remained some lines and kept the beat as well. Amber was so pissed. Yet she just went with it. 
 
 
Now, they were preparing for another stage at Music Bank, and they were waiting for their turn on the rehearsal. Unfortunately, they also had to perform Diamond which really disturbed Amber as she saw Krystal's hip . 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Too much. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Too much.
 
 
 
 
She wondered where did Krystal learned that from.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She knew the answer to her pathetic question.
 
 
 
^_^ 
 
 
 
After their performance, they decided to eat out. Appa Manager was treating them.
 
" So, Amber! I heard that you were having some issues with the admin. Why? Is it about your relationship again? " Their manager bluntly asked the poor llama who choked on her food and with Luna soothing her back.
 
Aniyo! They always assume things! They have me on "probation" whatever that is! " Amber quickly wiped her sweats with her sleeves and continue munching.
 
" Hot." Krystal uttered softly. 
 
" I'm sorry? " 
 
" Oh, I said it's hot in here! " 
 
Krystal fanned herself even if they were in an room with air con blasting everywhere.
 
 
Appa Manager slightly smirked.
 
 
^_^ 
 
 
Appa Manager had Amber drive Krystal to her apartment with Kai as he was going to send the two, Victoria and Luna who were on food coma. 
 
" Amber, drive safely. Don not forget. I repeat do not forget to make this girl put on her seat belt. Arrasso? " He pointed at Krystal with a judging look as Krystal returned the same look with full of passion. 
 
" Arrasso. " 
 
" Return safely. " 
 
 
Great. Now she's stuck with her greatest love. 
Good Amber, you have a great life.
 
 
The night seemed a lot slower for Amber.
 
^_^
 
 
" Here we are Krys-" Cutted off as she looked at the passenger side as a knocked out princess was dozing off with her tongue out.
 
" Heh. Cute. " Amber unbuckled herself and went to Krystal's side and opened the door.
 
" Krystal. "
 
 
 
 
 
Poke.
 
" Krys. " 
 
 
 
 
 
Poke.
Poke.
Poke.
 
 
" Krysta-" 
" What?! "
 
 
" We are here. "
 
" Okay, carry me. "
 
" But Kai- "
" He's not inside please carry me. I am sweepy pwease? " 
 
Darn her stupid ing cute aegyo.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Darn whoever taught Krystal aegyo
 
^_^
 
" There you go. " Amber lightly push Krystal to her bed, assuming their bed.
" I'll take your shoes off. " 
" Wait."
" What-" 
 
Kissing was exactly not Amber's sport but Krystal's teaching her. The exchange was extra ordinary as Krystal deepen the kiss when she pulled Amber's sweater closer and tighter. Kissing was nice. But not anymore when you are kissing your label mate's girlfriend. Yet, Krystal pushed her to the bed as she got on top. Continuing to passionately kiss her. 
 
" Krystal! What are you doing! " Amber pushed her off and she stood up, frantically just paced back and forth.
 
" You're cheating Krys! And you even hate cheaters! " She was frustrated why would Krystal do this. She knew she loved her boyfriend and she was happy, right?
 
" Amber, I know you love me. " 
 
Oh, .
 
" Don't you want this? I thought you loved me? " Krystal was walking up to Amber, until she hit the wall. Their breaths unsteady especially Amber's. She didn't like what Krystal did. 
 
 
" You playing with my feelings Krys! " 
" Who said I was playing with them? " 
" You, this, kissing bull! " 
" I am just acknowledging your feelings, besides it's fun kissing you. Unexperienced. Weak. Horrible. But still you returned it. " That was it. She was not a relationship wrecker and totally respect their relationship as Kai was also her hoobae.
 
 
 
" You ing know what? you! You are not Krystal anymore. True, I don't love you. I love my Jung Soojung who is beyond anything you are right now. You are a cheater, a player and definitely not my best friend anymore. If making you live with another person made you this horrible and . Well you can continue living here because you are not welcome to come back! " Amber just ran. 
 
 
She knew this was the time to let go.
 
The last time she will last say I love you to the girl named Soojung Jung.
 
The last time she will be a coward.
 
The last time to feel small when she's around.
 
The last time that she will ever look back again.
 
She knew she crossed the borders of Krystal Jung and now she's breaking those borders to get out. 
 
She needs air.
 
She needs flesh not of Krystal's.
 
She needs new memories.
 
She needs love whom truly deserves her.
 
 
She needs to break free
 
^_^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Running was always the option but now it was the start of her freedom.
She's starting to feel it. 
 
New air to breathe.
New flesh to take.
New borders to explore.
New love who will fill her.
 
And new memories to never bore her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Hey, watch out! "
 
Yet, once you fall for a Jung. You can never get out. 
 
 
 
^_^
 
Heh. The end. Yes that is the end.
Thank you for all of you who are reading this . 
I will always love you guys and we will always love Kryber. Even though it hurts, but that's life. It's just the borders of KaiStal. We can break those petty borders. Because our love is stronger! 
 
Anyways, that is all from me guys. Thank you so much.
 
-Peace out Kororo143