The Stranger Was Even Stranger.

Messing with the word....LOVE

After a few hours, the halls of SM soon was silent as the dorms were locked and closed.

Amber walked past those boring walls and stared right ahead. She recently exited the CEO 's room in which she was given a good scolding.

 

 

Disappearing was kinda her thing.

 

Everything was fine for her, all except one thing.

 

She didnt understand why Krystal was suddenly "caring" towards her.

Seriously, she even tried to talk to Amber, asking for where she's been and crap.

Well, she was not fine, thanks for ing asking.

 

Amber ranted inside her head, she kept asking her if she didnt wandered off and disappeared, she would probably still be googly eyes at Krystal, ( she still is) which didnt seem to care.

 

While in the other hand, Krystal didnt get Amber.

 

I mean was she suppose to?

 

 

 

She cant help the fact that being in one room with her seem like the most unluckiest moment in Amber's perspective.

 

She denied the fact that she cares for her.

She refuses to.

 

But why on earth is she here sitting outside their dorm's door waiting for the blonde to come back?

Was she having second thoughts?

 

Nevertheless, she brought her knees to her chest, hugged them while holding her phone tightly and staring at the floor.

She waited patiently for 25 minutes. 

Until she saw some black and white Nikes, famiiarly in front of her.

"Amber!" Krystal stood up, eyes wide shock.

She eyes Amber's features it wasnt the same as before, her eyes had large dark circles, covered with her rimmed glasses.

Her nose seem slightly bruised, while her cheeks were rubbishly red and had a small cut on her lower lip.

Her right eyebrow had a band aid plastered on it.

Krystal tilted her head to the side, while examining her servant's face. Her face was a mess.

She was spacing off when suddenly she heard Amber spoke.

"Move" a cold voice greeted her.

"Have you eaten?" Krystal asked, because perhaps the older girl was hungry. Besides its already ten in the evening.

"Get out of the way" Amber shoved Krystal to side but still being careful not to hurt her princess that much.

"B-but, Amber!" Krystal entered the dorm, following Amber who seemed to ignore her protest, she immediately went to her room and shut it harshly just about to hit Krystal's face. Luckily,she took a step back.

Both of them sighed. Krystal, took out her phone and texted someone. Afterwhich, stared at Amber's door and went away.

 

Other side, Amber slowly dropped to her knees and hugged them, she didnt know what to do with that girl anymore.

Suddenly, her phone beeped, indicating there was a message.

From: Krystal my princess <3

I hope you take a good rest and be fine tomorrow.

I missed you. 

Good Night!

 

That was what the text said, and there was one thing Amber thought in mind.

 

She really needs to change Krystal's name on her phone.