Always be there, Princess.

Messing with the word....LOVE

 

 



Flashback; 2013 RPPP Comeback.

" F(x) Amber hey that's my name!.."

" Hey Krys, look!.." Amber said while dragging her her co-member Krystal for her to look at what she meant.

" Yes it's your name so?.." Krystal asked Amber, sounded quite irritated for she was not amuse that Amber dragged her just to see her name!.

" Well, take a second look " as Amber tapped her chin and look at outside again, Krystal's eyes widen as she took a second look. A fan was holding a poster saying; f(x) Amber loves her Soojung, Kryber Is Real.... while it had a photo collage of them holding hands and stuff.

" They're so sweet! aren't they sweet Soojung?" Amber stated while waving her hands at their fans with a contented smile on her face.

" NO! ITS NOT SWEET AMBER ITS GROSS!" Krystal said as she went back to the corner and checked her phone for any missed calls or messages. That outburst made everyone look at Krystal and on Amber which she shrugged off and smiled disappointedly while she bowed at their choreographers and other important people in the room for Krystal's behavior.

" Am, you okay?" Victoria asked Amber with her eyes full of worriedness and anxiety. Victoria knew that Amber had feelings for Krystal, at first she discourage Amber and advice her to stay away from Krystal in which she did but the netizens didn't seem to like it. They want Amber to stay beside Krystal 24/7, the management asked them for the angry netizens didn't like " Kryber's " current situation and they agreed to " pretend " as much as possible but for Amber that wasn't pretending it was her showing Krystal what she felt towards her.

As the leader Victoria carefully explained to Amber not wanting to see their beloved member hurt she tried to protect her and not give her false hope but it's too late for that. Amber is already hurt more than what Victoria imagined more like more than the world imagine. Amber was so willingly to take the risk that she even put herself in danger that's when their manager step in and hold Amber back. 

" Yeah I'm fine Vic, just a little dizzy but fine" Amber said while putting her hand over her heart.

" Give her some time unnie okay?" This time Sulli the second youngest said while patting Amber on her shoulder.

Everyone knew in SM Enteriantment that Amber likes no, loves Krystal. And everyone except Krystal who was getting annoyed on how the fans took their " friendship " to a whole new thing. Krystal hates it when she hears it she just simply smile or nod her head at it. Thinking on how the fans reacted to how she talks to Amber, how she whispers to her, how she smiles at her. Everything. She hates it. She's tired of it. That's why she became distant to Amber lately.

" Yeah unnie I think she's just tired" Luna said another f(x) member, and gave Amber encouragement.

" Thanks guys but I'm fine really" Amber said while trying to give them her infamous dorky smile but failed.

Once again they sighed, how can Krystal be so dense.

" Okay guys back to the top" Their choregrapher said while playing back the soundtrack.

After a few hours everyone was tired and sleepy they called it a night and the choreographers bid goodbye first.

" Are you sure you want to stay here?" Victoria said worriedly. The last time Amber stayed here for the night she got a few bruises on her cheeks.

" Yes Vic and don't worry about me okay I can handle myself" Amber said while she hugged Victoria.

" Okay but stay out of trouble okay? I don't want a Beatupber when you get home!" Victoria said breaking the hug and ruffled Amber's hair. Amber chuckled when Victoria mixed her name with " beat up "

" Ne Umma" as Amber saluted to Victoria, in which she pinched her.

" C'mon everyone I'm tired and sleepy Amber can take care of herself she's 22 for god's sake!" Krystal said with full of annoyance as usual.

Amber turned around and stared outside it was dark.

" Hey kiddo! Stay out of trouble okay? take care of yourself." Their manager said while waving at Amber and pushed the door for the members to go out of the studio.

" Ne oppa!" Amber replied

" Bye Am!" 

" Bye unnie!"

" Bye hyung!" Each member waved goodbye to Amber everyone except Krystal again, Amber looked at the reflection of the glass and saw Krystal putting a blank expression and headed out.

She sighed.

She picked up her phone and connected it with the speaker and danced her heart out.

After a few minutes her body dropped on the floor and as always she ended up crying messily and sobbing non-stop for she didn't know what to do anymore with Krystal.

She sat back up and turned off the speaker and grabbed her towel and water and headed out of the studio.

she needed a place where she can be calm and she can be at peace she knew exactly where it was and went there.

She discovered a spot wherein the view of Seoul and the big buildings can be seen she went there since she was trainee and somehow to calmed her.

She looked up and saw the sky with billions of stars shining.

" Look how beautiful this sight is! But she's more beautiful"  She chuckled at her thought of Krystal being compared to billions of stars of course Krystal won.

" How can I tell anything to her if she's  pushing me away, Someday she'll see how important she is to me"

" Soojung if you hear me stop and listen to me, I love you and I want the whole entire world to know that."

Then she shouted;" SARANGHAE SOOJUNG-AH! SARANGHAE! "

"If I have to prove myself over and over I will, if I have to swim to Seoul to America I will, if I have to feel pain everywhere in my body I will if I have to fight for your love I will if these can make you fall for me then I will, I will never give up on you, On us soon on us some day some day. No matter how far, you are I can get to you no matter how you try your best to push me away I will always be right by your side, Cuz Princess I love you and now  the world knows I can't wait to let you know too, I will always be there Princess! 

 

Amber, was interrupted by her thoughts when she felt sleepy she decided to head back to the studio and sleep she took one last look and said

" I will never give up never!" 

 

And with that she left and soon went to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

 


So my first ever update Yay! 

So it's quite long but you'll get the message so please leave a comment and subscribe if you haven't 

and also Kryber suggestions are every welcome so, yeah and add me as a friend? Wait what is this Facebook?! Anyways I hope you enjoyed it

- Peace Kororo 143 :)