What a Nice Day to Break Your Bonez?

Messing with the word....LOVE

Randomness overload.

 

_^^_

 

The sun is smiling very brightly and shoned the two figures who were still glued together and in a deep slumber. The older of the two soon woke up.

 

 

She checks her surroundings and was about stretch her arms but someone did not allow her to do so. She smiled. 

 

 

They slept together yesterday. 

 

 

It was just them.

 

 

She looked at the sleeping figure, she tucked behind strands of loose hair to Krystal's ear. 

 

She admired the younger girl so much. For Amber, she's the perfect human being.

 

 

She tried to wiggle out from the younger's tight embrace and slowly covered her small body with the duvet. Amber kissed Krystal's forehead and slipped on her slippers.

 

She went to the bathroom to wash herself and went downstairs. She stretched while walking down. Twisting to side to side, she let out a relaxing sigh. Her feet led her to the dorm's kitchen .

 

 

Their leader, Victoria had to go for a unexpected schedule. She left a note saying for the rest of members to relax and wait for her later. While the other two dongsaengs went together for amother schedule. 

 

 

She took the unheated pan and placed it in the stove and preheated it. Amber swiftly moved around the kitchen and try to check what they have so she can make a American breakfast for Krystal. 

 

 

Seeing that the ingredients were there she decided to make sausages, pancakes, a lot of bacon, omelets and orange juice.

 

 

She garnished and set up the table and cleaned the rest of the kitchen. She was surprised that Krystal was still asleep and chuckled to herself, imagining Krystal waking up early. If her older sister sleeps for a day, Krystal sleeps for two days straight. So, no wonder.

 

Her lips tugged upwards triumphantly and took off her apron. She finished cleaning and washed her hands, she slowly went up to her princess' room and twist the doorknob carefully, hoping not to wake her up.

 

 

Amber crept up softly, limping towards Krystal. She shook her body softly, still nothing. 

 

 

Amber shook slightly harder this time, still no use.

 

 

"Aish, why does she sleep so much?  Careless princess." Amber shook harder this time and still yet again no avail. She sighed. She really was like her sister. Yuri unnie had a hard time waking Jessica up too, but her case was resolved when she always shove a cucumber under Jessica's nose. 

 

 

And even if HellSica unleashes she still has able to wake her up despite being beat up rapidly by the said human. 

 

 

Lucky Yuri.

 

 

"One more time and if you won't wake up, I'll kick your ! I'm serious Jung!! " still no a single move from the latter.

 

 

"Okay, if you don't wake up I'll kiss you. This time I'm gonna do it. " Amber warned girl who was still on dreamland.

 

 

 

" 1. " she leaned in.

 

 

 

 

" 2. " she moved closer.

 

 

 

 

" 3. " their faces was inches away.

 

 

 

"Don't make me Jung! " no response.

 

 

 

"Okay, you ask for it." Amber closed her eyes and slowly closing the gap, then suddenly Krystal opens her eyes.

 

 

"What are you doing Llama?! " Amber opens her eyes wide, and backed away.

 

"I-I was j-just ummm, waking you up that's right! " Amber said slightly loud, making Krystal whince.

 

"Yaahh! Don't scream early in the morning! " Krystal rubs her left ear, and pouted oh so cutesy.

 

 

"If so, why were you about to kiss me? " Krystal amusingly asked, raising her eyebrow and crossed her arms. 

 

"N-no, pshhh you?  Kiss you? No freakin' way dude, gross." Amber made and eww face and pretend it was gross, she was silently nervous how this is going to turn out.

 

 

 

"Is it really gross to kiss me? " Krystal croaked, feeling annoyed how Amber described on kissing her. She described it bad.

 

 

"No, it's just that-" 

 

 

"You know what? Save it! Get out!  " Krystal  was mad no, she was furious.

 

"Krys-"

 

 

"Out!" With that, the mahogany door was slammed in front of her poor face, well she technically deserved it though.

 

 

"Krys, I'm sorry my fault. Breakfast is ready downstairs, just call me if you want me to bring it to you up here or something. Krys, I'm very sorry." Amber stood up there for a few seconds to hear a reply, nothing came. She sighed hard, and took a step and went down.

 

 

She was very focused and didn't realize that she was mopping earlier so the stairs weren't the best place to stare that the open and walk unconsciously, duh Amber.

 

 

And we all know what's going to happen but I'll make it even more dramatic, yet again, the clumsy llama slipped and rolled down the stairs and unsuccessfully leaded cold on the ground.

 

"Ughh, what the hell. Shoot, that slip though. Ughh! " Amber hissed in pain as she held the possibly broken bones in her body and rolled which was not a good idea.

 

"What in the world- Amber! "  Krystal rushed down seeing her servant on the floor.

 

 

"Krys be careful! " Too late.

 

 

 

"Ahh!!"

 

 

 

 

"Ugh!!" Krystal was on top of Amber, this made Amber feel even worse.

 

 

"Ahhh, it hurts ahhh." Krystal immediately peeled off of her and checked Amber.

 

 

"What in the name of the Jungs heritage happened? " Krystal grabbed Amber's neck and placed in her lap.

 

 

"Krys, careful. I slipped okay? Call manager oppa I need to go to the hospital." Amber winced in pain. She felt a burning sensation and she felt something was re-opened or something.

 

 

Krystal did so, he won't answer, she called Victoria and same, she forgot, Victoria and Luna had a personal schedule and Manager oppa was guiding them. They turned their phones off! It was a rule for them. You know, f(x). They work hard so they don't allow them selves to spend their time on there phones that much so they never bothered to see anyways.

 

 

 

"He won't pick up, same as Vic unnie." Krystal panically search through her contacts which or who to call.

 

 

"What? Krys hurry! I'm basically dying here!" Amber holds her pain inside as much as she can.

 

"Look, you blabbering makes it worse!  I'm calling Kai oppa. " 

 

 

"What? No. No! "

 

 

"Come on! Wanna die?"

 

 

"Call someone else!"

 

 

"Already did, and they didn't pick up remember?" 

 

 

 

"Okay, simple. I'll rather die and lay here than being sent to the hospital by that jerk!" Amber hisses.

 

 

That statement made Krystal's eyes roll to the back of her mind.

 

 

 

_^^_

 

 

 

" Owww! " 

 

 

 

"There all done! " the doctor finished stitching up Amber's wounds proudly and wiped his hands.

 

"Well sure, thanks Doc, next be careful with your patients especially when they just fall off the stairs! " Amber exclaimed as she softly touched her stitches. 

 

 

 

"Next time, don't be such a klutzber okay? You're lucky that only cost you, what if we need a immediate surgery for your.... you know what I mean! Your man does not like to hear about that." The doctor apparently Amber's uncle warned with ease. She knew what could worse things could have happened and she didn't want to repeat history. You know.

 

 

"Fine fine, just let me out of this hospital kay? It bothers me." Amber shivers as she scans the room. She hated the walls that clamped her inside, she hated hospitals. 

 

Always anxiously waiting for the doctor to only find out something's wrong with your being.

 

 

"Just a moment okay? You'll get out soon but for now I'll leave you to see what medicines I could prescribe you with. Okay? I'll be back. Krystal." The doctor shifts his gaze at the aforementioned figure and smiled leaving the room as quietly as possible. 

 

 

" So why are we here again? "  Now, who's the klutz?

 

 

_^^_

 

 

"Okay, so this one is two times a day and this one is three times a day, okay got it." Amber rolled her eyes listening to Krystal's mumbling and all sorts of questions regarding Amber's medicines and some stuff.

 

 

"That should be it. You can go now, but make sure to visit me one to two times a week for your check-ups. Understood?" Amber nodded like a kid. 

 

 

Well that was a fun trip to the doctor.

 

 

 

_^^_

 

 

 

" Krystal, I'll pick up by 8? " Kai hopefully asked the f(x) maknae, thoughts of having another date tonight.

 

 

Amber's eyes just scream disgust. 

 

 

Probably thought, Krystal's going to say yes.

 

 

 

"Sorry Kai oppa, I have to take of this dumbhead here. " Krystal lightly smacked Amber's head.

 

 

For the first time, Amber actually liked Krystal's nasty comments. For once, she's sticking up for her.

 

" Oh." Kai's hopes crushed, while Amber just stands there smirks in victory and just purely enjoying Krystal's attention on her.

 

 

" So how about tomorrow perhaps? " 

 

Ugh, this guy just won't give up.

 

 

Amber stirs slightly, anticipating for Krystal's answer.

 

 

" I'll check if I'm available. " Krystal smiles.

 

 

" Okay, goodbye Krystal! " Kai waves enthusiastically. Amber couches loudly.

 

 

"And Amber." Kai whispers and drives off.

 

 

 

"Let's head inside llama." Krystal walks ahead.

 

 

Amber stares at the speeding car, and chuckles.

 

 

Hahahaha 1 point for Amber and -0000 for Kai.

 

 

"Amber!" 

 

 

 

 

"Coming!"  And with that Amber runs inside.