Chapter 7

School life with exo

You wake up in the morning and arrive to school you feel like meeting your boyfriend Baekhyun today you went to him and all of a sudden he said that he doesn't care about Yoona anymore.....you asked him why but he said "No reason" you had nothing to say....but to go to class!

Its lunch time and you look for Baekhyun but he wasn't there you sat on any table.....then there was a guy that sat next to you......he asked you what's your name you said "My name is Jessica HBU" he says "My name is...Zhang Yixing but you can call me Lay" "it's nice to meet you Lay" "Thnx wanna be friends?" "Sure!" ( *This is where you got a little bit InLove with him* ) 

Next morning you wake up and arrive to school you see some posters hanging on the wall it turns out that Baekhyun was caught Dating with Taeyeon....you were shocked you never knew that Baekhyun would ever do that your heart was broken💔 you went to Baekhyun and said what was going on...Baekhyun says "So what if I'm dating with Taeyeon...I love her and I'll always do" you were shedding into tears what was going through your mind is "How can a boyfriend do this to his girlfriend and Luhan did this and now Baekhyun?" What was going on with your life? Lay came and took care of you he said "Are you feeling okay?" "Yes thanks to you" 

Since you and Baekhyun broke up you and Lay were hanging out ALOT lately!!

Its been 3 weeks now and you move to a apartment cause you didn't want to stay with Luhan but he was still kind even with Sooyoung but the reason you moved was because of Sooyoung she was extremely mean! 

Its been so long you and Lay are hanging out so of course you have COMPLETELY fallen for him....you and Lay were sitting on a bench together so you and Lay looked in the eye then you went all blank and you find your self kissing him cause you loved him❤

Next day of school you notice that Chanyeol kept on staring and following you everywhere....but you did not kee thinking about that....Kris says that he has this photoshoot in L.A and he asked you if you wanna come but you said you'll think about that later.....(Find out what's going to happen in the next chapter)....