chapter 1

School life with exo

You woke up this morning and you just remembered that today is your first day of school so you got up from bed, took a shower, brushed your teeth, wore your clothes, ate breakfast, and walked out the door and waited for your bus to arrive then finally your bus arrived you went into your bus and saw some students in the bus then you found a seat near the window..,you finally arrive to your school you walked in the hallway then you saw a girls screaming and shouting you went outside to take a look.. then it turns out that they were chasing 2 boys and the boys arrived school from a huge lemozine you were like "woah" they say that they are the populer guys in school! and everyone were screaming out their names and it turns out that their names were TAO and KRIS! you got bored from all the screaming going on....then finally the bell rang and its time to go to class.....when you went to your classroom you found an empty seat so you just sat on it then there was a guy that sat next to you......u were blushing and your heart went breathing so fast! The guy asked you whats your name..u couldnt believe it that you FELL IN LOVE IN FIRST SIGHT! your heart went beating faster and faster! so you told him your name was JESSICA! then he told you his name and it turns out that his name was LUHAN!<3 then you saw tao and kris. Kris came near you and luhan........and pushes luhan out of his chair and then he sits on his place!! then you ask him with a loud voice "why the hell did u do that? and btw i want to sit with luhan" then Kris says "i dont care! im sitting on his place no matter what!" then you ask him and say "Why do you have to sit next to me not with other people?" then he says "cause i LOVE you"  Your eyes widen open....then kris asks "wanna go on a date with me?"  Everyone was staring! they couldnt believe it neither did you! All the girls were saying "OMG! shes so lucky"  you say to kris "i will go on a date with you if you promise to stop bullying luhan and to get out of his seat!" then kris says "fine i will stop just for you".....

Luhan is back to his place, but before he sits he said "thank you" then you started to BLUSH! and you say "your welcome i will do anything for you" then luhan asks you to have lunch together with his friends and you say "ok i would love to"

Its lunch time and you and luhan are going to his friend to sit together but of course when you started walking everyone asked you to sit with them because your going to go on a date with kris (the popular guy), but honestly you dont want to go! so you and luhan continued walking and luhan seemed to be jealous so he grabs yours hand then you looked at each other like a drama movie! so then finally u reached to luhans friends they were sitting on the table in the cafeteria and luhan introduces you to his friends their names were CHANYEOL and BAEKHYUN you were blushing! they were cute as luhan you didnt know who to choose as your only love! can you believe that you love three boys and you cant say who you love the most! the boys were so nice to you! and once again you FELL IN LOVE IN FIRST SIGHT!.......what to do with your life??........with the crushes you have??.......(find out in the next chapter that is coming soon!!)