Chapter 5

School life with exo

You went to Baekhyun and said "Did I know you a few years ago?" He says "yes! Can't you remember we spent every night together" you say " no I don't remember" Baekhyun got so mad and said with a loud voice while crying "how can't you remember😭" *pushes stuff on the floor* you say "I'm sorry! How did I know you?!" Baekhyun says "you are Yoona can't you remember?" You say "I AM NOT YOONA! I AM JESSICA and I will always be Jessica " *and you just leave*

its been 2 days now and you feel guilty when you shouted on Baekhyun so you go to Baekhyunp and say your sorry then Baekhyun forgives you but he admits that it was his fault! So you went on a little walk you and Baekhyun you looked at each other while smiling 😃 Baekhyun says "I feel it's like me and Yoona hanging out together just like the past days" you look at Baekhyun and say "don't worry from now on I'm cheering you up" Baekhyun says all of a sudden "can you be my girlfriend?" Then you say "oh......ok!" So then you become BF and GF!

You and Baekhyun had so much fun today you went shopping, going to scary rides, eating Cotten candy, playing challenges, etc.....

You and Baekhyun arrived home you see Tao! You see Chanyeol and Luhan bleeding and laying down on the floor! Your eyes widen open....you got so angry😡👿......you see him doing Marsial arts......you told him to stom but he wouldn't listen.....then you ask him "why are you doing this?".....then he said "I won't tell you why" and he just leaves  by running and you couldn't catch him so you just left him to continue his running....you ask Luhan and Chanyeol if there alright...they said their fine...you wanted to take them to the hospital but they refused....so you healed them and made them comfortable at home.....then Baekhyun tells Chanyeol and Luhan "from now on me and Jessica are BF and GF" then Luhan was shocked! His face was like "NONONO...What" then Luhan asks you if its true but you felt guilty saying yes....so you said YES....then Luhan came with a SAD face like 😟😔....You felt so guilty...Chanyeol asks if you and Baekhyun ever kissed to become BF and GF!....You say "no we never kissed" then Chanyeol says just kiss right now....then Baekhyun says "ok let's do it Jessica" then you say "ya sure"....you come close as possible then you suddenly kissed❤....Luhan left....

You started to love Baekhyun❤....you and Baekhyun held hands  and kiss like its a daily thing! When you were with Baekhyun you were so close with him.....you felt SOMETHING!!....but you can't describe  it.....so you just continued loving Baekhyun❤......(Find out what's going to happen on the next chapter that is coming soon!..)