Chapter 2

School life with exo

You were at home watching TV after school...Then you hear the bell ringing! *Ding Dong* you opened the door and see.......it was the Police they said they have something urgent to tell you so the police said that your parents passed away yesterday you were shocked you couldn't believe it you shed into tears......you couldn't stop crying....so you call someone and it was luhan! You told him that you want to spend the night with him and you also told him what has happened to your parents then he asks you "why" then you tell him "I need a friend to take care of me" then he says "sure, I'm always open" then you say "thanks your all i ever wanted" then he says "thanks and by the way pack your stuff I'm going to pick you up at 8!

You packed all your stuff and ready to leave then luhan arrived! You get in his car......luhan started to drive......then luhan grabs your hand and says "I LOVE YOU❤" you started to blush!! Then you say "me too❤" *you put your head on Luhans shoulders*! You finally arrived when you got in Luhans house you see Baekhyun and chanyeol then you started to blush!! You asked luhan "who is going to cook dinner" then luhan says "Me, I'm a perfect cooker for a perfect girl" you were like "thankQ *Blushing*".......you sat on the couch right next to chanyeol....chanyeol asks you all of a sudden "Do you have a boyfriend?" You were blushing and you said "No I don't have boyfriend" then chanyeol says "Luhan is a great boyfriend for you"! You were BLUSHING!!  

*you forgot about the date that Kris asked you to come* Kris was waiting on the table of the restaurant.......he got so mad cause you didn't come😡👿

Luhan says "dinner is readyyy" then Baekhyun said while laughing "Why are you acting like a mother?😂😝

you sit on the dinning table and say "The food tastes good!🍜🍲"  luhan said "thanks"

you were so shy to speak to anyone on the table other than luhan.......so you went to sleep after the food, but before you sleep luhan gave you a good night kiss then you gave him a good night kiss too❤ chanyeol and Baekhyun were kind've jealous so they gave you a good night kiss too then you gave one back too❤ You couldn't believe that Luhan, Baekhyun, and chanyeol gave you a kiss❤......*You went back to sleep*......(find out what is going to happen on the next chapter that is coming soon!)