Chapter 3

School life with exo

You woke up from bed, but you see your the last one to wake up! Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol were eating breakfast! You took a shower, Brushed your teeth, Wore your clothes, And ate breakfast with Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol! All of you walk out the door after breakfast and waited for your bus to arrive! Finally your bus arrived when stepped foot in the bus everyone was staring at you and a girl asked you "why didn't you go to the date that kris asked you to come?" Then you said "OMG! I forgot I was to busy with luhan and the others" the girl said "Kris must be soooooo angry!!" You were scared he might bully luhan again! 

You finally arrive to your school you see kris Infront of you you were so scared that you couldn't speak! Kris said with a loud voice "WHY?? Didn't you come on our date" then you say "I'm sorry I was too busy with luhan and the others" Kris became angrier and angrier kris said "so you think luhan is more important than me" you say "yes! And by the way I couldn't come because my parents past away before yesterday😢😭" kris says "I'm sorry I didn't know! Our date will be today night and don't forget to come" you say "okay"

you go to your classroom you sit on your desk that is next to luhan! But luhan didn't come! You asked Baekhyun and Chanyeol but they said they don't know! You were worried! You were thinking Kris or Tao might have done something! You start your math period you didn't seem to focus! But then finally luhan came you see him filled with blood! You were crying in your heart you ask "what happened" but he said "nothing" you were worried you grab is hand and say "it's okay" Kris was staring at you and luhan he was so jealous!😡👿 

Its lunch time and you sat with Luhan, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol Kris couldn't stop staring😳

you went  to kris ad asked him with a loud voice "what did you do to luhan"  then kris says "I didn't do anything it was all Tao!" You say "why did Tao do that? Did you tell him to do it?" Kris says "yes I did. You got so made that you slapped him immediately!💢 

Its time for your date! You wear something fancy for your date (dinner) Kris will come and pick you up! Luhan couldn't stop looking at you....,..because of how beautiful you were......kris arrived to Luhans house to pick you up.......but before you leave luhan gave you a good bye kiss!!❤❤.......kris has this cool car (Ferrari)......it looked so expensive!!

you and kris are at the restaurant and your sitting together......there was soft music....Kris asked you to dance with him...of course there was paparazzi everywhere.....you Said yes..,.you danced all night,,,,,then all of a sudden Kris kisses you❤....your eyes widen open........(see whats going to happen on the next chapter that is coming soon..)