Chapter 6

School life with exo

You finished your weekend......time to go to school...you arrived with Baekhyun and the others...your at class now..Kris couldn't stop staring at you...he comes to your table and says why you and Baekhyun are together...you tell him that its none of his business...*he stares at you with a angry face and just leaves* but before he leaves he says "I'll get you someday".....you see luhan with a girl and you go to him and say who that girl was Luhan says "she's sooyoung my friend" then Sooyoung says to Luhan "You don't have to lie to her..LUHAN!!" you say "what do you mean?" Sooyoung says "Luhan is my boyfriend!❤" You couldn't believe it your heart melted then luhan says "Sorry Jessica!! Me and sooyoung are one!" *Sooyoung kisses then hugs luhan then both of them leave" 

you were sad but you LET IT GO!....it's lunch time you and Baekhyun are eating together then you realized that Luhan is with another girl...you were not used to it....you were only sitting with Baekhyun and you realized that chanyeol is not here.....you ask Baekhyun he says he doesn't know...you were a bit worried...

Its home time you go to Luhans house (were you live now)....you see Luhan and Sooyoung making out..you were shocked...you were like "Hmmm...I'm back" Sooyoung was like "Ohhh..your here WHY??" You say "I live here now cause my parents passed away" then she says "Ohhh...how sad (in a bad way)" then luhan says "STOP IT Sooyoung" you said "I'm going to my room😢" 

You were bursting into tears! Sooyoung was so MEAN!!......(find out what's going to happen on the next chapter)