002 - hopeless

fairytale love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fonts in this color is about the present and Author's POV

Fonts in this color is about the past and Chorong's POV

“Unnie, are you okay?” Chorong groaned, squinting her eyes and looked around when she felt a tap on her shoulder “What happened?”

“You fell asleep. Are you okay? You look tired unnie, your eyes are puffy red” Bomi said, her brows were furrowed as she stared at how tired her unnie looked.

Chorong blinked, and she knew why her eyes stung so much. Heck, how could she not cry after remembering those happy memories with him? How could she not cry after realizing she won’t be able to feel those precious moments anymore?

“Unnie? Did you cry?” Bomi looked at her, scanning her red eyes but Chorong wouldn’t admit it “No. I just look tired… Anyway are you done with your shooting for Weekly Idol?” Chorong asked, stretching her arms after.

“Yup. Manager oppa said we could get some rest for the night. We’ll be practicing hard tomorrow” Bomi sat beside her, then reached for the notepad resting under Chorong’s arms as she started scanning what’s written.

“You’re making a new song?” She asked, still scanning through the pages.

“Sajang-nim asked me to. For our album” Chorong answered, peeking through the notepad as she waited for Bomi to comment about what she had written so far.

“This doesn’t sound like one for our fans… Unnie… I-Is this for… Umm… Suho?” Bomi asked, averting her gaze to Chorong, her eyes filled with empathy and sincerity. “Is that why your eyes are red? You really did cry, didn’t you?” Bomi inquired, waiting for Chorong to answer

“I… I just…wanted to let the pain out. I’ve been too bothered by it” Chorong sighed, as she retrieved the notepad from Bomi’s hands.

“Oww…Unnie… I know I’ve said this a lot of times already and you probably still won’t do it but… you have to tell Suho that you still feel the same way, because from what I’ve seen in the internet, you guys are becoming an item. Suho had been caught by the fancams staring at you Unnie. What if he still feels the same way? What if he still loves you? You have to tell him about this, it’s the only way to lift the burden on your shoulders unnie” Bomi empathized, a gloomy yet encouraging expression on her face.

“No.” Chorong paused “I’ve hurt him and gave him the pain he didn’t deserve. He was doing his best to keep everything between us the same and yet I couldn’t understand him, I couldn’t praise him for working so hard. I can’t face him Bbom… Not without killing myself with guilt” Chorong sighed as a tear fell down form her eyes and Bomi felt the pain their unnie was feeling “Unnie… please. If he still loves you he will forgive you. I know he will” Bomi encouraged, soothing Chorong as she softly rubbed the leader’s back “And it was not your fault unnie… You just didn’t know back then”

And just like that tears rapidly came running down Chorong’s eyes. Bomi was right, she didn’t know back then, that’s why she made so many stupid mistakes, that’s why she kept doubting him “Bbom, I know you’re tired. Thanks for the advice… I have to start writing again and you have to rest ” Chorong grabbed the pen, started tapping it on the notepad and wiped her tears.

“Ummm... Okay then. I’ll sleep unnie… Don’t stress yourself too much okay?” Bomi said, standing up from her seat and threw herself on her bed from behind. “And rest soon too unnie” Bomi added, her eyes were already shut and Chorong could only smile… faintly.

‘The rules of being an idol were already on my mind the first time I read them. I knew it was not gonna be easy but I never imagined that it would reach the point where I couldn’t even express myself to someone just because I might get bashed for him being a popular idol as well.’ Chorong sighed then straightened her back as she let all the memories run back to her and started writing again…

Need you, I really didn’t know back then, need you, I thought we’d last forever

Need you jeongmal geuttaeneun mollatjyo Need you yeongwonha ljulman arratjyo

I didn’t know how precious you were and only complained every day

Gyeote inneun geudae sojunghan juldo moreugo maeil tujeongman burin geotgatayo

I woke up by the rays of the sun shining on my sleepy face. I yawned and stretched my arms as I stared bluntly at my room. It’s Saturday.

I suddenly got all exited. It’s been three months since Junmyeon’s Suho’s surprise and in those three months we shared beautiful moments. I grew accustomed to calling Junmyeon “Suho” and I could feel that he liked it when I called him with that name. It was a name so perfect for him because no matter where I would be, he would always be there protecting me like my guardian. Our little dates in the movies or just simply walking by the beach were my favourites and I enjoyed every moment I shared with him.  It was all too perfect…

Too perfect that I started getting too attached to it, to the point where I don’t want anything to change. But that’s the problem, because only thing that’s permanent here in the world is change and I couldn’t change that.

I was taken away from my trail of thoughts when I heard my phone ring

From: Myeonieee <3

Rongiee-ahh~~ I have good news! Let’s go to the Han River neh? I’ll pick you up at 8 :) See ya baby

I couldn’t help but giggle. Darn it Suho, you really have your own ways of making me so happy.

I immediately ran to the bathroom and washed-up, I took out a pair of shorts, a cute sweater and slid into it hastily as I quickly fixed my hair.

Running down the stairs, I waved a quick goodbye to omma and appa, before finally opening the gates.

Suho was already there, smiling as angelic as always.

“Let’s go?” He asked, extending his arm out for me to tug on with a soft grin on his face

“Neh” I replied shortly, giving him a smile, hopefully not as wide as I imagined it to be.

 

We first walked off to an ice cream parlour, and then we headed off to the Han River, sat on the grass, staring at the beautiful view in front of us.

“So beautiful” Suho commented, I gave him a soft chuckle and said “It is. It’s the most beautiful view I’ve ever seen so far” I stared at the twinkling river only to have Suho chuckle at me.

“I wasn’t talking about the river...” Suho paused “I was talking about you”

My heart felt like exploding as the blood ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter