Let It Out, Not

숨소리 (Breath)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was not exactly a morning jog kind of person but decided to head out that very day to rid her mind of all the thoughts and situations that had been troubling her recently. After completing an intense routine, she jogged her way home bathed in perspiration, wanting nothing more than a refreshing shower.

 

As she was busy untying her running shoes, she heard a loud scream coming from the bathroom.

 

“Unnie! Unnie! Help!”

 

Kryssie? Was something wrong?

 

Pulling the shoes off as quickly as possible, she dashed up the steps two at a time, “Soojung? I’m coming!”

 

She rushed into the room just as her sister sprung out of the bathroom, wrapped in a bathrobe. Running into her sweaty arms, Krystal squealed loudly, gesturing a shaky finger towards the toilet, “It’s in there! It’s in there! Oh my gosh, please get rid of it! Please!”

 

“Calm down!” Jessica held onto the younger girl tightly and spoke slowly, “Tell me what’s in there, Krys.”

 

“C-cockroach…”

 

Of all things… great. Jessica hated them, too.

 

But like it or not, she was the older one and if anybody was going to protect her baby sister, it would be her.

 

Exhaling decisively, she mentally convinced herself that it was just a tiny insect and that there was nothing to be afraid of. Speaking firmly, she tried to sound braver than she felt, “Don’t worry, I’ll get it. You just stay right here.”

 

She stepped into the bathroom warily, keen eyes searching actively for that disgusting little brown rascal responsible for scaring the hell out of Krystal. A few seconds later, she spotted it right by the toilet. Wielding the shower head at once, she set it to the highest pressure and took aim.

 

But before she had any time to get her thoughts in order, that that nasty little insect started scurrying towards her. Shrieking with all her might, she turned the water on and sprayed and sprayed and sprayed…

 

She only stopped when she was sure it had been flushed down the drain hole.

 

The dolphin-like scream obviously worried Krystal a whole lot, and she called out promptly, voice laced with worry, “U-unnie! Is everything okay?”

 

There was a little more clamoring before everything fell silent. Moments later, Jessica emerged from the bathroom, looking more exhausted than ever. “All is well, Krys. I took care of it.” She made her way towards Krystal’s bed and collapsed upon it, chest heaving as she struggled to get her breath back.

 

Krystal’s POV

 

I watched as unnie settled herself onto my bed beside me without asking. I would’ve pushed her off if she hadn’t just saved me from that monstrous thing. I was still mad at her. I had every reason to be.

 

And eww, she was stinky and perspiring and her top was partially see-through, and… holy mother of…

 

Her top was partially see-through.

 

She was wearing one of those black push-up bras that made her s look as though they were going to pop right out of that super tight tank top she had on.

 

Why was she doing this to me?

 

I couldn’t help but stare as her chest rose and fell rhythmically; it was almost hypnotizing. My hormones started going crazy as thousands of thoughts filled my mind. Never in my life have I wanted to lay my hands on somebody’s s as badly as I did this very minute.

 

Not gonna lie, I’ve admired Jessie’s all along. She was about a size larger than me and had been parading the pair of twins around proudly ever since puberty started working its magic. But the last time I got to see them up-close was many years ago, when we were still young enough to take showers together.

 

It might sound odd but I’d do anything to see them again. Oh, if I could le on those adorable, perky--

 

“Do you need help picking up your jaw?” Jessica’s voice interrupted my trance and I snapped out of it immediately.

 

my lips, I swallowed dryly. “W-what do you mean?” I was surprised to find myself already stammering. Inhaling a shaky breath, I attempted to keep my calm, hoping hard that she was talking about something else.

 

She turned to face me and I noticed a hint of a smirk upon her lips, “You tell me.”

 

“Tell you what?” I did my best to sound as indifferent as possible, still unsure about what she was really getting at.

 

“What you were doing.”

 

“I wasn’t doing anything,” I frowned.

 

“Are you sure?” She challenged, sitting up slowly.

 

No. I was undressing you with my eyes, okay?

 

“Positive,” I chose to affirm calmly, avoiding her eyes strategically by focusing on pulling the bathrobe a little closer around my body.

 

Jessica only chuckled, “My dear little Soojungie…”

 

“What?”

 

“I’m your sister.”

 

My eyes narrowed and I wondered if she even had a point, “So…?”

 

“So I know exactly what you were doing, silly.”

 

“I--”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter