Tease

숨소리 (Breath)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s POV

 

I was in the middle of a rather sweet dream when I felt something kick me in the ribs, the sudden movement making me stir a little. Grunting, I shifted myself a little closer towards the edge of the bed and pulled the covers over my head. I fell back into sleep only to be woken by another prod in the back.

 

“Aish!” At this point, I noticed some annoying ringing in the background. “Shut up!”

 

Instead of getting some peace and quiet, I felt repeated jabbing at my back, this time accompanied by a croaky voice, “Turn it off, Soojung!”

 

“Turn what off?!” I retorted.

 

“Your stupid alarm is ringing, you idiot!”

 

Ugh.

 

Reaching underneath the sheets, I fumbled for my phone anxiously. The ringing was starting to get really irritating.

 

Where is that blasted thing?

 

I sat up in frustration eventually, rummaging beneath the blankets until I found my phone. Switching the alarm off, I exhaled and fell back onto my pillow.

 

Something hit me before I could shut my eyes again.

 

That voice.

 

Sitting up abruptly, I whipped my head to the side to find Jessica snoring away, her back facing me.

 

What the heck is she doing here?

 

I climbed off the bed quickly and hurried over to her side, intending to wake her up and shoo her out of my room. However, the sight I witnessed almost made me burst into laughter.

 

Turning on my phone camera, I took a few steps back to make sure I could capture her sleeping posture. People call her a princess and a sleeping beauty all the time. Trust me; she’s nothing like any of those.

 

After making sure I had gotten a good angle, I snapped a picture.

 

Oh, no. Should’ve put my phone on silent mode before I did that.

 

Jessica opened her eyes upon hearing the rather loud shutter sound from the device, “Jung Soojung, what did you just do?”

 

“N-nothing.”

 

I sense a chase coming up.

 

Wanting to give myself a head start, I picked up the blankets, dumped them over her head, and bolted out of the room.

 

I could hear her screaming as I dashed down the stairs and it gave me the shivers. Unnie can be seriously scary sometimes. I’m totally regretting whatever I did. Too late, though. I’ve already unleashed the monster.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“Yah! Get back here right now, Jung Soojung!” I jumped out of her bed after freeing myself from the pool of blankets.

 

The nerve of this little rascal.

 

Following the sound of her footsteps, I managed to corner her in the kitchen at last. Standing at the threshold, I crossed my arms and tapped a foot, waiting to see what she was going to do.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter