How It Really Is

숨소리 (Breath)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To start it off, Jessica was a protective older sister. A very protective one. She was also known for getting jealous way too easily when it came to any issue involving her precious dongsaeng. And to top everything off, she seemed to be constantly begging for attention – from none other than that little sister of hers.

 

Just watch and see. Like, in a couple of minutes from now.

 

The younger Jung was engrossed in having fun with a boisterous coterie of kids from her class right outside the college gates.

 

They were nudging and shoving each other like a bunch of elementary school children. Jessica had been watching them from her car for the past five minutes, wondering if they were ever going to stop.

 

When she observed one of the tall, muscular boys picking her sister up by the waist and swinging her into the air, fell open slightly and her brows furrowed, “How dare you.” Getting out of the car at once, she strode over to the group calmly, wearing one of those smiles that meant she was ready to slap somebody.

 

“Soojung.”

 

At the sight of the unfamiliar woman, the boy set Krystal down, hands still on her waist, “You know her, Krys?”

 

The smile on the girl’s face vanished almost instantly and she hastily brushed his hands aside before greeting, “Unnie…” She was really more aghast than excited at the sudden appearance of her sister.

 

There was silence for a few moments as Jessica eyed the rugged young man from head to toe. The first thing that caught her attention was his wardrobe. Simply tasteless. And that annoying smirk on his face. Ugh. This was definitely not the type of guy she wanted her sister to be getting too comfortable with.

 

She never liked it when her sister got too comfy with anybody, apart from herself, of course.

 

Eyes narrowing dubiously, she crossed her arms and Krystal almost immediately understood that she was going to start with one of those lectures of hers.

 

“Unnie, I’m so glad you’re here!” The younger one started before her sister could open . Turning to her friends, she quickly added, “I gotta go! I’ll see you guys tomorrow!” Without waiting for a response, she grabbed Jessica’s arm and dragged her away.

 

Of course the woman struggled the whole way, desperately trying to free herself from her sister’s grasp.

 

But Krystal did not let go until she made sure they were both safely in the car.

 

“What in the world was that about?” Jessica demanded, folding her arms again and staring the younger one down.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter