Chapter 8 : Two Hearts better as One

Designing a Dreamboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ARE you going to be rude to me the whole time you are in Korea?” Donghae couldn't help but say over dinner. Ninz hadn't even tried to look at him. She talked to Jans constantly and he was already feeling excluded from the conversation. Even Sungmin was shooting him apologetic glances.

 

“I am not in the mood to fight with you.” was all she said. There were a lot of things on her mind that she wanted to say to him but she didn't want to make a spectacle in the Japanese restaurant that they moved to for dinner.

 

“What is your deal, princess?” Donghae was getting frustrated.

 

“You calling me princess irritates the hell out of me. I have a name. You have permission to use it.” she hrmph-ed at him. Donghae smiled a bit. This was Ninz softening up. It looked scary and sounded daunting for other men. But he knew that when she did talk back to a guy with those sounds, she actually cares enough to snap at them. It means the ice around her is thawing.

 

“Ninz, can't we be friends at the very least? We have to bust our asses for these two. We might as well get along.” He held out his hand for a handshake.

 

Ninz felt her ears and neck get redder. She hasn't heard him call her by her name in such a long time. It was always that gong-ju business. If she hadn't found out what it meant in Korean then she would have been perfectly happy being called a princess. But it had a meaning that she didn't care for. She was not a princess-type. So what if she was into making herself feel good by looking good? It wasn't her fault she was consicous of her appearance. People who judged her as a bimbo always ended up bloody on the floor. Ninz was not the kind to take prisoners. But she had to make an exception with this douche Or she'd have to haggle in her broken Korean and never get things done on time. Donghae can be the driver, translator and moving man all in one.

 

“Fine.” she shook hands with him. She was planning to pull her hand away when he tightened the handshake before letting it go.

 

“I'm glad you guys are getting along again. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter