Chapter 14: Break Me Shake Me

Designing a Dreamboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DONGHAE's right check was throbbing and Ninz' right hand hurt from the reaction she had to what he said. “You have no right to judge me. You b-broke my heart...again.” she heard Donghae gasp and she continued. “I can't take it anymore. You already took everything I had last time that I loved you. I love everything...I lost someone I wanted to love for the rest of my life because of YOU!”

 

Donghae remembered the picture that was sent over by a friend of Ninz having a heart to heart with a man who was holding her hands. “He left you because he wasn't the first. What an .”

 

“What crazy nonesense are you talking about now?” Ninz was so angry that she wanted to stab him with her stilletoes.

 

“Your boyfriend left you. That prick you were dating while I was here and you were in the Philippines!” there it was, he admitted defeat. He had lost the last bit of pride he had. His heart was going to burst because in it lived love and jealousy for this woman and this woman alone.

 

“How could you tell me that? How could you even think that about me?” she looked like he puched her in the gut. This time only tears fell. All the make-up was wiped off. She was more beautiful without it. The thought made him want to hold her but his anger was holding him back.

 

“No matter how you looked at this, this says enough to encriminate you.” He had the picture that was sent to him via e-mail. She covered when she saw it.

 

“Where did you get this picture?” she asked, grabbing the phone from him.

 

“My friend was visiting in your area. You should have kept your business discreet. My friends knew you were my girlfriend. You should have told me you wanted out. You didn't have to disappear on me then blame me for b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter