Chapter 11 : Silent Courtship

Designing a Dreamboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NINZ walked awkwardly and feigned that she got her period that is why she was feeling under the weather. Jans looked blissful and Ninz felt like crap. This was the most apart she has been to her bestfriend. She couldn't tell her about what happened. She couldn't tell her how she felt. The other Janes asked her if she was okay and offered their sympathies for her discomfort. But no one knew but him why she was not really into going into the water.

 

“Sip this.” Donghae overed her an over-sized cup that had soup in it. She didn't even look at him. She couldn't without wanting to throw up or bawl. “I'll leave so you can eat. Please eat something.” he sounded desperate and sad. She didn't care. She was neither one. She refused to be either one.

 

Jen sat next to her and began to . “You know, the view over there is much better.” Ninz followed the direction that Jen was looking at and saw the Super Junior members taking pictures, cooking the barbeque and goofing around. Ninz saw Donghae looking at them, his arms crossed, his forehead frowning from trying to see without his sunglasses.

 

“Yeah...” was all she said. Jen took the cup and blew on it.

 

“Are you going to eat this?” she shook her head.

 

“I'm gonna eat it then.” Jen blew on a spoonful of soup. Ninz turned away. She didn't want to see the look on Donghae's face when Jen began to eat the soup.

 

Someone covered the sun. She looked up and saw Donghae with another cup of what might be soup. It smelled the same. “You don't have an excuse not to eat.”

 

He didn't move until she reached up for the cup. “It's hot.” he placed the cup on the table next to her chair. He took his white shirt off and use it to hold the cup by the bottom. “Eat and get your strength back.” he didn't smile but his eyes looked less worried when she reached for the cup.

 

She whispered a thank you and tried to blow on the soup. “Tsk. Give me that.” he held the cup on one hand and used the other hand to get a spoonful. He blew on it then tried to get her to open . “It's okay. You are not feeling well. Let me do this at least.”

 

Jen looked at Ninz but didn't say anything. The former tilted her head so Ninz would go ahead and open . She sighed and opened . “Much better. Another one.” Donghae kept feeding her. Jen didn't leave but didn't step in to help even when she finished her own soup. When all the soup was gone Donghae smiled and stood up. “I'll get you some water.” and walked towards the other members.

 

Jen giggled as soon as Donghae was out of earshot. “What the heck was that? Am I missing something?” Ninz shook her head and laid back, closing her eyes. “Fine. But as soon as you are feeling better, you are so going to spill. I'm going to go tell the others.” she stopped her by the arm.

 

“Don't. They'll just bug me. He's just being a nice friend.” Jen didn't look convinced but decided that Ninz would tell them eventually.

 

“Fine. I'll just go so you and your oppa can have some privacy.” Donghae was coming back with two glasses, one had water, the other looked like it had watermelon shake.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter