Chapter 12: Old Wounds

Designing a Dreamboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHE wanted to ask Jans for advice but the backstory would have to be kept from her else there would be a red-eye flight to Korea that would contain her raging bestie. But she didn't want to keep it to herself anymore. Tearfully, she told Jans about it and begged her not to tell Sungmin.

 

“I can't not tell him! Ugh. I am sure that he would join me in killing his own friend. That ! And all those women he talked to Sungmin about. Did you know that he's been...wait...we-we-we-we-wait. It's you! This chick that Sungmin has been hearing about was you.” Jans was making rapid hand gestures while talking and it was making her dizzy.

 

“What girl?” Ninz remembered a very bad memory about a girl and the real reason why she kicked Donghae out of her heart in the first place.

 

“I can't talk right now. I have a meeeting for a video shoot with Boa.” Ninz had just logged in and she was supposed to do a video conference with Donghae who was in his dormitory.

 

It was always something else that he had to do and there was always small things that made her more jealous.

 

“I had coffee with Boa and Eunhyuk, sorry. I didn't hear my phone ring.”

 

And there were days when she didn't hear from him and pictures of him with other women and of course, his precious noona.

 

“Don't mind those pictures. She's my friend. She teaches me a lot about the industry. You can't be jealous of someone like her.”

 

It made her feel like she was not as good as that woman just beause she was in the same industry as him. She didn't want to tell him about her good news because...

 

“I'm busy. I am at work right now. I'll get scolded because you keep sending me messages while we are doing the CF. I'll call you when I am not busy anymore. Sorry.”

 

Eventually she decided that he wasn't going to be true to his word of making time for her and wanting to know what was going on in her life. She didn't want to remember it but a couple of weeks after she lost the good news that she was going to give him. Their month-old-baby.

 

“We all thought he was talking about Boa. But now I get it. He was freaking talking about you?” Jans didn't know that part of the story. She told her docto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter