Chapter 15: Mistaken Love Triangle

Designing a Dreamboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DONGHAE was having the most wonderful of dreams. He was holding Ninz and she was older and had lines on her face. She had asked him if she still looked beautiful. “Always. When I saw you, all women stopped looking beautiful.” he said then smiled at her. He saw his face, it was older, he had white hair and lines on his face. “Do you still love me even if I am too old to be an idol?”

 

“I love you more now.” pressed his hand on her check and then kissed it.

 

He closed his eyes and kissed the top of her hair. When he opened his eyes his arms were empty and the person next to him was gone. The picture frame that was the first thing he looks at was placed face down. He got out of bed quickly and tried to look for Ninz but she was not anywhere in the apartment. He saw his shirt on top of the hamper and took it. He felt like he lost her again. And she was right. It felt like he wouldn't survive this one.

 

JANS was there when he went over to the new house Sungmin and Jans would be living in. She pushed him out of the hallway and out of the door without even saying a word. He kept asking her to stop and to let him talk to Ninz. Jans did the one thing that he has never seen her do. She gave her the finger then slammed the door in his face.

 

That was the last time he got to see Jans and Sungmin's home. Donghae took care not to visit them and spent time with Sungmin when they did reunions outside of his friend's home. He knew that he would remember everything about the way Ninz put their home together. He opened his eyes and looked at the picture frame that was face down. He didn't dare touch it. His shirt hung in a glass case over his bed. His friends had asked him about it and he always says it's some modern art crap he bought.

 

Sungmin would always give him a raised eyebrow when he said that. He decided to focus on his music school and the team. He worked hard and ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter