CHAPTER 13 : All's fair in Love and Dance

Designing a Dreamboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NINZ wanted to take her laptop and smash it against the wall. She had all her data backed-up anyway. She just really really want to take it and hit it one something. Don't you mean “someone”? She let out a short frustrated shriek to ease her murderous thought.

 

“You need to stop thinking about this guy like he deserves any affection. Revenge is not your thing...remember karma is ier than you. She can talk care of him. You don't have to.” she stood up and went to her closet. She took out her DLBD, deadliest little black dress. It's time to dance.

 

DONGHAE was startled when his phones started ringing at the same time. He grabbed the closest one, the landline. He tried to open his eyes to check where his cellphone was. It was ringing too. “Hello...” he mumbled and put the cellphone on his other ear. “I am sleeping right now, may I help you?” he didn't care if he was being rude. Waking him up was unforgiveable.

 

“What the hell did you do this time?!” was what the two people screamed at him. It was so loud he had to move the phones away from his ears. One was Sungmin, the other one was Jans.

 

“I'll talk to you guys later. I need to go to sleep.”

 

“It wasn't enough that you took her love and her ity, you have to crush her hopes too, didn't you? You're such a prick.” Jans cancelled the call and he was left with Sungmin who called him on the landline phone.

 

“What the heck is she talking about?” he asked Sungmin.

 

“I thought we were brothers. How could you not tell me about this? I told you almost everything that was important in my relationships. You broke the bro code, man.” it seems that Ninz had told them the tale.

 

“I didn't want to give Jans any reason to run the hell away from you or our group. So I decided that...wait...Actually she was my girlfriend, okay?”

 

“Was that before or after something happened?” Sungmin asked angrily.

 

“You sound like Ninz' father.” he tried to lighten the mood.

 

Sungmin argh-ed loudly. “If I was her father, you would be castrated by now.” Donghae unintentionally protected his family jewels beause of what his friend said.

 

“I mean...okay. So I messed up really bad. She doesn't seem to be holding it against me.” he said proudly.

 

“Not even a little bit?” Sungmin was astonished.

 

“Maybe in general she doesn't fully relax around me. But I want her to.” he sighed and began to tell his friend about things women mostly share to each other. “We had a moment, man. I know she still loves me.”

 

“Then why is my fiancee prancing aroung shrieking in Filipino to the other Bazooka Janes about Ninz going to a dance club in what looks like the tiniest and tightest of all her dresses, cozying it up with some dudes she didn't know about?”

 

“What are you talking about?” he was alarmed about the other guy part not the dance club part. Ninz was a big girl, she could go dancing if she wanted to.

 

“Okay. So Jans wants me to tell you to march your off to the club and drag her bestfriend out of it in one piece.” Sungmin said it with laced humor in his voice.

 

“Where is she?” he asked. He got up and went to the closet. Thank God for wireless phones.

 

“She's in NB.” Donghae groaned. It was a hip-hop club that had florished and was under a competing entertainment company so they usually don't go there when they were still performing as a group. Donghae etched a reputation there and he promi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter