3: Please don't go

Hello! Baby?

 

 

What is love at first sight?

 

Love at first sight is a common trope in Western literature, in which a person, character, or speaker feels romantic attraction for a stranger on the first sight of them. Described by poets and critics from the Greek world on, it has become one of the most powerful tropes in Western fiction.

 

 

Do you believe in love at first sight? Because Park Chanyeol do. That feeling you get when you saw his smile and think that you wanted to wake up every morning seeing it, that feeling when you just stare at his eyes and you think you are in cloud nine. People say love at first sight doesn’t exist because how can you love one person when you just met? But for Chanyeol nothing is impossible once your heart react to the feeling called love.

 

So can I ask you again, do you believe in love at first sight?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What?”

 

“Or do you want me to walk again so that it will be love at second sight?” Chanyeol said as he stood up straight ignoring the shout that coming from the other side of the road. He dusted off some imaginary particles of dust from his perfectly neat uniform that cost more than a thousand.

Baekhyun followed the giant’s movement, he also stood up straight from the awkward position they was earlier, he then look at him with a confused eyes as he glance behind Chanyeol to checked if the guy was still there, screaming but then he noticed how this guy is shooting daggers at Park Chanyeol’s back.

 

“But—but Chanyeol who is he?”

 

“Ignore—“

 

 

“Park ING Chanyeol im gonna leave you here so that you will be ing late at your exam I don’t actually give a !” Sehun screamed again that gain attention from the neighborhood.

 

“Can you shut the up? It’s too early in the morning”

 

“I’m sorry”

 

 

 

 

 

“Who is he?” Baekhyun asked again, eyebrows crooked as he stared up at the giant waiting for a response.

 

 

“Sehun”

 

“Hm—Chanyeol we—“

 

Baekhyun wasn’t able to continue what he was about to say when Chanyeol suddenly grabbed his arms and brought him where Sehun’s car is parked. He hastily knocked at the car door and shove him inside the backseat.

 

“What are you doing?” Baekhyun screamed as it irked him because Chanyeol only ignore his question.

 

“We’re going to school” Chanyeol said nonchalantly as he wears the seatbelt at Baekhyun’s waist and tap the latter’s cheek.

“But—“

 

“No buts baby, please wear the seatbelt properly, I’m afraid Sehun is planning to kill us.”

 

It was first a calm ride, not until Sehun finally spoke and curse Chanyeol with different profanities that exist.

 

“So now tell me who’s he” The brown haired guy asked, tightening his hold at the steering wheel.

 

“Oh, I forgot” The giant grinned as he glances at the back seat where Baekhyun is busy looking at the outside world.

 

“He’s Baekhyun, my baby.” The giant proudly said as he grinned that made his eyes twitch with too much happiness.

 

“YOU’RE BABY?” Sehun screamed again that made Baekhyun look at him with worried eyes. “Are you ing kidding me?”

 

“What’s wrong?” The brunette asked.

“Oh nothing baby, Sehun here is being a girl. Don’t worry about him.” Chanyeol flashed him his infamous smile that shows his white pearly teeth.

 

Baekhyun nodded.

 

“Hyung.” Sehun called out but the taller only ignored him.

 

“Hyu—“

 

“Is our school so far? How many more minutes do we still need before we reached there?” Baekhyun asked nervously, he doesn’t want to be late at his first day and the drive is taking them too long.

 

The two guys looked at each other before Chanyeol stared at him.

 

“Are you perhaps new?”

 

“Um. Yeah, it’s my first day!” Baekhyun grinned at him showing his eye smile that made Chanyeol’s heart skip a beat.

 

Baekhyun noticed how Chanyeol stared at him with his wide eyes and mouth hanging open.

 

“Chan—“

 

“Baby”

 

The brunette was taken aback at the sudden outburst of endearment. He hummed as a response.

 

“Have I told you before how beautiful you are?”

 

 

                               

 

Croo croo

 

 

 

 

Croo croo  

 

 

                               

 

Croo croo

 

 

 

 

 

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA STOP IT HYUNG YOU AINT FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA”

 

Baekhyun laughed.

 

 

Baekhyun laughed at me.

 

 

Baekhyun laughed at me because Sehun laughed at me.

 

 

 

 

 

“We just met so, no you haven’t.” The brunette shrugged as he smiled cheekily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 15 minutes of bickering from Sehun and Chanyeol’s side, they finally reached the university.

Chanyeol quickly unlocked the door and went out to open Baekhyun’s door for him which the brunette gladly took.

 

“You didn’t open the door for me” Sehun whined as he soon as he get out of the car.

 

“You’re not my baby”

 

 

Baekhyun chuckled. “So I have to go” the brunette said as he gave Sehun a glance and mouthed a “thank you” to him.

 

But Chanyeol quickly noticed the not-so-staring that is happening between Baekhyun and Sehun so he glared at the younger.

 

“What?” Sehun snapped.

 

“Stop staring”

 

 

Sehun rolled his eyes. “Whatever”

 

“Chanyeol”

 

“Yes baby?” The giant looks back at his brunette, smiling.

“I have to go” he said as he lifted his bag to balance it properly.

 

“I’ll send you to your room or no—I’ll tour you” Chanyeol said as he hold the brunette’s wrist, pulling him forward.

 

“No, I’ll be fine, I have someone.” He said as he hastily pulled his wrist away.

 

“Someone?” said the giant who had his furrowed eyebrows.

 

“Yeah, someone so no need to worry.” Baekhyun smiled that didn’t actually reached his eyes.

 

“But—“

 

“Giant” The brunette called his attention, looking sternly at him. He slowly moved closer until they are only inch away   at each other.

 

“Lean in.” he whispered but Chanyeol only stared at him. “Why—“

 

“Just—“ irked at Chanyeol’s  slow reaction, the brunette snake his arms around the giants’ neck and pulled him down.

 

 

 

Once upon a time there was a Queen who had a beautiful baby daughter. She asked all the fairies in the kingdom to the christening, but unfortunately forgot to invite one of them, who was a bit of a witch as well. She came anyway, but as she passed the baby's cradle, she said:

"When you are sixteen, you will injure yourself with a spindle and die!"

 

"Oh, no!" screamed the Queen in horror. A good fairy quickly chanted a magic spell to change the curse. When she hurt herself, the girl would fall into a very deep sleep instead of dying.

 

The years went by, the little Princess grew and became the most beautiful girl in the whole kingdom. Her mother was always very careful to keep her away from spindles, but the Princess, on her sixteenth birthday, as she wandered through the castle, came into a room where an old servant was spinning.

 

"What are you doing?" she asked the servant.

 

"I'm spinning. Haven't you seen a spindle before?"

 

"No. Let me see it!" The servant handed the girl the spindle ... and she pricked herself with it and. with a sigh, dropped to the floor.

 

The terrified old woman hurried to tell the Queen. Beside herself with anguish, the Queen did her best to awaken her daughter but in vain. The court doctors and wizards were called, but there was nothing they could do. The girl could not be wakened from her deep sleep. The good fairy who managed to avoid the worst of the curse came too, and the Queen said to her,

 

"When will my daughter waken?"

 

"I don't know," the fairy admitted sadly.

 

"In a year's time, ten years or twenty?" the Queen went on.

 

"Maybe in a hundred years' time. Who knows?" said the fairy.

 

"Oh! What would make her waken?" asked the Queen weeplng.

 

"Love," replied the fairy. "If a man of pure heart were to fall in love with her, that would bring her back to life!"

 

 

 

“Hyung look its sleeping beauty! We should watch it hyung!” Sehun squeaked from behind, dragging the shocked Park Chanyeol upfront.

 

“Hyung?” the younger called out as he saw the wide eyed boy who looked like he had seen a ghost. But the giant didn’t dare to move but he just touched a finger to his lips as if someone kissed him.

 

Well someone really did.

 

 

 

“Baekhyunkissedme.” He muttered softly that Sehun didn’t hear.

“What?”

 

“Baekhyun kissed me.” The giant repeated.

 

 

“Oh so that’s—what the he kissed you? Where is he now? Oh my god” Sehun gasped as he run his fingers through his now disheveled hair.

 

“Where is he? What happened?” he continued as he saw his hyung looking at the ground still trying to comprehend what just happened.

 

 

 

Let’s have some flashback, shall we?

 

 

 

“I’ll send you to your room or no—I’ll tour you” Chanyeol said as he hold the brunette’s wrist, pulling him forward.

 

“No, I’ll be fine, I have someone.” Baekhyun hastily pulled his wrist away.

 

“Someone?” said the giant who had his furrowed eyebrows.

 

“Yeah, someone so, no need to worry.” Baekhyun smiled that didn’t actually reached his eyes.

 

“But—“

 

“Giant” The brunette called his attention, looking sternly at him. He slowly moved closer until they are only inch away   at each other.

 

“Lean in.” he whispered but Chanyeol only stared at him. “Why—“

 

“Just—“ irked at Chanyeol’s  slow reaction, the brunette snake his arms around the giants’ neck and pulled him down.

 

Baekhyun looked straight into his eyes, tiptoeing to reach the giant’s height. He tightened his hold at Chanyeol’s nape and clutch unto his right arm, glance at his lips then kissed him.

 

 

Chanyeol world stopped. His brain stopped from working. His body felt numb. People around him stopped from walking or maybe it was just his imagination.

 

 

 

 

 

“Bye..Baby” Baekhyun muttered as he started to run and join the sea of people crowding the university’s gate.

 

 

Chanyeol ‘s eyes widened in shock, he couldn’t move nor utter a single word to stop Baekhyun.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Baekhyun ran as fast as he can, afraid that the giant will follow him because of the kiss.

 

The kiss.

 

Baekhyun suddenly stop from running, he lift a finger to his lips and touched it. Did I just kissed a stranger? He thought as he ruffles his own hair and stomped his feet angrily.

 

What the Byun Baekhyun, you’re here to study not flirt. He scolded himself.

 

***

 

“So he kissed you?”

 

“Yeah”

 

“Then he ran”

 

Chanyeol nodded.

 

“Then he ran”

 

“ yes”

 

 

“Did you even bother asking his course?” Sehun asked with a mischievous tone.

 

“Course?”

“I knew it.” The younger chuckled. “First things first, you should ask his name which you did, then second,” Sehun cleared his throat. “You should ask his year and course if he happened to study at the same school with us.”

 

But Chanyeol didn’t, and this is the second mistake he had ever done. First was Luhan and now Baekhyun. He screamed in frustration.

 

“Oppa what’s wrong?”

 

“Oppa are you okay?”

 

“Chanyeol-ssi”

 

 

 

“ I am not OKaAaaaayyayYYyYyYyy!!!!!!!!!”

***

 

“So Mr. Byun this is your schedule” The dean of the department smiled as he handed him a piece of blue paper that consist his schedules

 

 


“Thank you.” He smiled back as he bows 90 degrees at him.

 

“Now you can start your first day! Welcome to Pacific University Mr. Byun Baekhyun” The old man extend his arms for a hand shake which Baekhyun proudly took.

 

“Thank you again.”

 

“If you need anything just feel free to visit here in our department and talked to our student assistant to help you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

As soon that Baekhyun went out from the IT department room, he was bombarded with students running everywhere as if someone is following them. He sighed heavily as he put down his arms on his side. This will be surely a long day for me. He sighed again.

He started to walk his way on his first subject. “SV 305?” he read as he continue to wander around the hallway looking for his room when someone from behind shouted.

 

 

“Park Chanyeol oppa!”

 

“Oppa can we take a selca?”

 

“Oppa please sign this for me”

 

“Oppa”

 

“Oppa”

 

And lots of oppa’s were shouted.

 

“Park Chanyeol?”

 

 

“Yes he’s Park Chanyeol, one of our great players in basketball”

 

Baekhyun jumped out from his place as he heard a guy talked behind him.

 

“Do you want his autograph? I can help you” the tall blonde guy continued. But Baekhyun only stared at him in bewildered.

 

“Who are you?” he stuttered.

“I’m Kris, the team captain.” Kris replied, grinning as he rubs the back of his nape.

 

 

“Baekhyun” the brunette whispered that made the blonde guy looked at him with wide eyes.

“Anyway, can I ask where is SV305?”

 

“Oh a new student!” Kris clasped his hands together. “do you want me to tour you around?” he said grinning.

 

“No, I’m fine I just need to know where room 305 or sv 305 is” Baekhyun blushed in embarrassment. Damn dude just tell me. He thought.

“Okay if you insist.” Kris replied. “Just go to the third floor, and the fifth room from left is your room” he smiled cheekily.

 

***

 

As soon that Chanyeol and Sehun entered the main building of Pacific University, fangirls welcomed them with camera and a piece of paper for an autograph.

 

Park Chanyeol is not only famous with a named “son of the university president” but also he is one of the great basketball player of their university. His childhood friend who’s in second year now, Kris Wu recommended him to the team when he learned that he will be entering the same school with him. Even though lot of student who try out just to be able to join the team hated him, he just ignored them and did his best to prove them that choosing him as a member is not a mistake.

 

On the other hand, Oh Sehun is one of the great dance choreographer. At his young age, considering that he is still on his first year, he was able to manage the dance troupe of their drama club. He was the one who choreograph some of their successful musical that happened in the university.

 

 

Chanyeol sighed for the fifth time as he saw all the fangirls lining up to have some selca with him. He didn’t have a problem dealing with them before, but now everything about him is now ed up.

“Hyung let’s go” Sehun nudged him on the shoulder as they slowly walked away from the crowd, ignoring all those whiny girls.

 

“I don’t want to live anymore” he whined like a whiny girl.

 

“Shut up you’ll still see him if destiny wanted you guys to be together. Just wait, trust fate.”

 

“Who’s fate?”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

 

Yes, Oh Sehun is a big believer of destiny and fate and soul mate and all of the Disney s that exist. He believed that being a Justin Bieber fan, which fandom name is belieber that it is the reason why he believed those unbelievable beliefs. Just s.

 

 

That’s why when Sehun saw Luhan, standing in front of the bulletin board, he thinks that maybe destiny and fate and soul mate or even disney is on his side at the moment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did I mention that Sehun likes Luhan?

 

 

Or

 

 

Is Sehun even gay like Chanyeol?

 

 

 

--

 

a/n: oh my god when did i get 67 subscriber with two chapters only? are you sure guys that you subscribed at the right story? oh my god thank you so much CrIES

im sorry for the unworthy story and wrong grammarization and ugly format all in all im sorry for this story TTTT

please tell me what you think about this chapter please. 

 

 

 

its crappy right?