2: Love at first sight?

Hello! Baby?

 

 

 

 

“Two slash signs indicate that the rest of the line is a comment inserted by the programmer but which has no effect on the behavior of the program. Programmers use them to include short explanations or observations concerning the code or program. In this case, it is a brief introductory description of the program.” Sehun breathes out heavily as he tried to read the note from his book. He isn’t the type who reads note out loud but since his very own best friend asked him to read it for him because reading it by his self seems useless.

 

It was already 6:00 pm yet they’re still at the school’s library, courtesy of Park Chanyeol.

 

2 hours ago.

Chanyeol class ended around 3:00 pm, he would usually go straight home or wait for Sehun to finish his dance classes that ends around 3:30, but since his mind is being occupied by none other Lu ing Han, Chanyeol decided to look for the latter. He carefully checked each floor, please include the rooms. Somehow, Chanyeol regretted not asking the latter what is his course so it would’ve been easier for him to look for it, but when he remembered how the blonde guy glared at him, he doubt that he will get a proper response.

 

When Chanyeol reached the last floor, he breathes out heavily, panting because of all the walks that he did. He runs his fingers through his hair and curse for being stupid and idiot and stupid and really ing dumb.

Forget it, why look for him. He thought as he started to walk back down to meet Sehun who texted him asking where he is because apparently, his car is still parked at the school ground.

 

When Chanyeol arrived at the parking lot of their school, he saw Sehun leaning on his car, with a book on his left hand and phone on the right one, texting someone. He tightly shut his eyes for a moment because he really felt tired and seeing the book that Sehun has, it reminded him of his exam tomorrow and he felt like and just wanted to strangle himself.

“someone is texting someone” Chanyeol smirked seeing Sehun’s flushed face.

Sehun coughed to hide his embarrassment and pretend like Chanyeol said nothing.

“What’s up, what took you so long to go home by yourself?” He asked, staring intently at the giant as he tilted his head waiting a response.

 

“Luhan”

 

Seeing his best friend’s mood, Sehun decided to just leave it all behind and because he knows that his giant best friend will forget it when tomorrow comes.

 

“So—“

“Can we go back?” Chanyeol whispered, looking straight at the book that Sehun is holding.

“Where?” The younger asked, scratching his head.

The giant sighed as he pointed the main library next to the school museum. When Sehun finally caught up what his best friend meant, he mouthed an ‘oh’ as a response.

 

 

**

 

“So why are we studying that again?” Chanyeol asked looking tired. He sighed when he saw all the notes that he need to memorize, all the codes that needed to be stuck inside his brain. Maybe taking Information Technology as his course was the biggest mistake he had ever done.

 

“Because we’re taking a goddamn IT and we’re going to be a ing programmer in the goddamn future! That’s why!” The younger yelled ignoring the fact that they are inside the school’s library. Slamming the book that he is currently reading, Chanyeol only laughed at him.

“What the hyung!” Sehun stomped his foot like a child.

“I’m tired and you’re tired and we’re both tired, let’s just go home, I’ll drop you” Chanyeol grinned, ruffling his best friend’s now messy hair. He stood up and placed all the books inside Sehun’s bag.

***

“So tomorrow is your first day and oh my ing god Byun Baekhyun I can’t wait to see you again!” Luhan squealed at the other line.

Baekhyun smirked hearing how his favorite cousin getting all excited for his first day of school tomorrow. “You should’ve come here instead of calling me at this time where I supposedly believe that I’m having my beauty rest”

 

Luhan sighed. “I’m sorry though, I was really busy with school works and I’m trying my best to avoid this idiot guy from school.” The latter huffed.

“Oh ho-ho someone is getting a suitor!” Baekhyun squealed

 

“No ing way!”

 

“Seriously hyung, you need to get laid.” The brunette guy smirked. He can clearly hear Luhan mouthing a curse at him.

 

“ you, Goodnight” and then, Luhan ended the call not waiting for Baekhyun’s response.

 

 

 

It isn’t new for Baekhyun, Luhan ending the call without his knowledge. Nothing is new to him. They grew up together, explore things together, talk about first crush together, everything he did, he was always with Luhan. But not until Luhan’s parents decided to move because Luhan is going to university and his parents doesn’t want him away from them. It was maybe the first thing that they weren’t together, college.

Now Luhan is in his second year of college taking up Bachelor of Science in Information Technology. Maybe Baekhyun likes his cousin too much that he took up the same course with him.

 

***

 

“First you have to go to your department, to get your schedule. Next is to pick up your id. Is that clear?” Mrs. Byun said as she packed up Baekhyun’s lunch.

Everyone in their house is excited for Baekhyun’s first day of school in Seoul. Because the school he’s going to attend to isn’t just some low universities but a very high university that everyone looked up to.

So it wasn’t just Baekhyun who is nervous at the moment, but also his mom.

Baekhyun nodded at his mom as he slowly munch the cookies that he got from the table. “You should eat something healthy!” his mom reprimanded him. “But this is healthy” Baekhyun retorted as he grab a glass of milk and drink it one shot.

 

“So I have to go mom! I’m running late!” Baekhyun jumped out from his seat and went to grab his bag that his mom is currently holding. “I’ll be back!” He said as he kissed his mom at her cheeks. His mom gave him a nod, “Be safe! Fighting!” she said as she pump out a fist at him. Baekhyun smiled. “Fighting!”

 

 

***

 

Baekhyun walks his way to the subway station, a lot of students from different school is now hurrying up to their way, some even dared to pushes him just to get into the bus. He sighed as he saw how packed up each buses that passes. Do I have to deal this kind of life every day? Baekhyun thought. He decided to seat at the bench while he waits for another bus to arrive. He texted Luhan asking if he is already in school but as he expected, Luhan didn’t replied. He silently watches every student that walked in front of him, different kind of student to be exact. Some of them girls is wearing thick make-up some of them has none, while for the boys, it’s either they are nerd with those thick glasses or a gangster with a messy school uniform. He sighed as he notice that the bus is taking its way for so long, he started to walks not knowing if he’s walking the right way, maybe he’ll just follow where buses direction is.

He looks around to check if he’s going the right way, he started to walk around with a slow pace at first, fidgeting at the hem of his uniform. Ah. Why didn’t I wait for the bus. Baekhyun thought. He sighed, shoving his hands inside his pocket to avoid fidgeting. Don’t act like you don’t know where you are, people will take advantage to you. He remembered what Luhan said to him about Seoul people. Baekhyun walks with usual pace now, looking around if he’s still following the right direction.

 

***

 

 

“You have to pick me up!” Chanyeol yelled at Sehun who’s on the other line of the phone.

“What the actual ?”

 

“News flash! I’m still here at the bus station and I’m running late” The giant said, exasperated.

“So I have to pick you up?” Sehun teased, laughing.

 

Chanyeol sighed. He really isn’t at the mood and knowing the fact that he’ll be having exam at his very first subject is frustrating him, and Oh Sehun being a good best friend chose the wrong time to ed with him.

 

“You know what? Never the goddamn mind!” The latter screamed, hanging up. He runs his finger through his hair showing how irritated he is at the long line and at the slow buses.

But it’s not after a minute when Chanyeol hanged up that Sehun texted him. “Stay away from that bus station, if I we’re you, I’ll walk now till I reach the school. Anyway I’m on way, just move your now, I’ll call you If I happens to ran into you.”

 

Chanyeol pulled back his bag to his shoulders. He lazily started to walks away from the crowded bus station. He should’ve reached the school already if his mom didn’t get a little y this early in the morning that pissed him that made him left the house mad and annoyed that he didn’t bother to bring his car with him, afraid that he might end up killing himself.

The giant sighed heavily trying to exhale all the depression he is currently feeling. He tightly shut his eyes, inhale happy virus, exhale bulls. He thought. After a second of contemplating about running or walking, he decided to just walk with his usual pace. Not after a minute that he saw this /y/ brunette guy who is walking ahead of him.

 

The brunette guy is somehow wearing the same uniform he has. He smirked when he noticed how the guy kept on looking around as if he is lost. Maybe he’s new. Maybe not, since he’s studying at a big university. Chanyeol thought as he scrunched up his nose. He styled his hair and fixes his now disheveled uniform.

 

He can be my—

 

“Hey baby!” Chanyeol screamed, laughing when he saw how tensed up the guy is.

“C’mon, wait for me.” The giant run to follow the brunette’s pace.

 

“Baby!” it is at the second screamed of baby when the brunette finally turned around to meet the owner of the voice.

 

***

 

“Hey baby!” Baekhyun flinched at the sound of someone yelling that may or may not for him. He ignored him first as he walks as if he hadn’t heard anything

 

But then this guy yelled again. “C’mon, wait for me” Baekhyun first contemplated whether to face this guy already because he may be referring to him, but at the back of his mind, if he was referring to him, why would this guys call him baby? Baekhyun may or may not smile at the thought. Aish, Baekhyun stop. He scolded himself.

It’s when Baekhyun heard the guy’s footstep behind him that he started to get nervous. Oh dear god what’s wrong with me, why am I nervous but why do my tummy feels butterflies at the same time. He again, fidgeted at the hem of his uniform and walks a tad bit too fast than his usual pace. Baekhyun can hear the other cursing under his breath that he finally decide to just talk to this guy and ask him what the is his problem.

 

“Baby—“

Baekhyun turned around to face the latter, he thought that this guy was some crazy student who doesn’t know what to do at this time but to ruin someone else’s life but when Baekhyun eyes met the giant figure’s eyes in front of him, he suddenly forgot how to breathe.

 

“Hey” Baekhyun stuttered, as he laughed to cover up his nervousness.

 

***

He laughed. Chanyeol can’t seem to function properly when he saw the brunette guy who’s now in front of him, laughing. He thinks that this is the first time he saw someone as beautiful as this guy laugh like an angel. He may or may not be awestruck at the latter.

 

Chanyeol smiled at him, staring intently at the brunette’s brown eyes.

“Hi baby”

Then there is it again, he laughed, Chanyeol felt like angel comes out behind this guy singing halleluah and halo starting to form on the top of his head. Chanyeol shook his head at the images inside his mind.

 

“What’s wrong?” The brunette asked, tilting his head while biting his lower lip.

 

“Um—“

“Anyway, it seems like that you and I study at the same school, would you mind if we walk together?” Baekhyun said, looking down at the ground afraid that the latter will said no.

 

“Sure!” The giant said excitedly, jumping from his place as he started to walk side by side with the brunette. “Anyway,” he cut off, tilting his head to the side to meet the brunette’s eyes.

 

“I’m Chanyeol and—“

“Baekhyun”

“You are my  baby”

 

Baekhyun stopped at his track giving the tall guy a confused eyes.

“You’re my baby, didn’t you heard?” The giant grinned.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Seriously? I thought you were just kidding earlier” Baekhyun laughed, hiding his now red tomato face. Ugh. He tried to walk a little bit fast again so that Chanyeol will be left behind but with the long limbs of the giant that makes it impossible.

“But I am serious,” The giant pouted. But Baekhyun only laughed at him.

“Seriously baby look here,” Chanyeol said as he turned Baekhyun’s body to face him.

 

“I’m calling you baby because you are now my baby. Case closed.” The giant sternly said that made Baekhyun nod.

 

“Sure” The smaller shrug as they started to walk again.

 

People would think that it is ridiculous to befriend someone who is obviously weird. But Baekhyun removed that thought inside his mind. Then how will you be able to make friends if you won’t go talk to some strangers? He reasoned out at his head.

He remembered what his mom told him, “do not talk to strangers” he smiled at the thought of disobeying one of his mom’s rules.

 

“So why did you called me baby?” Baekhyun asked. He gave the taller a mere glance, silently observing his expressions.

 

“Because you’re cute, and baby is cute.” The taller grinned sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head.

Baekhyun laughed. “I’m cute? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.” He covered his face using his arms to hide the seriously red tomato face he already have.

“You’re blushing!” Chanyeol squealed as he tilted his face to look at Baekhyun who is now covering his face. “My baby is blushing!” He teased as he hastily removed Baekhyun’s arm from his face. It is when Baekhyun opened his eyes from too much laughing that he realizes that his face is only an inch away from Chanyeol’s.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung hurry the up or else we’re late!” 

 

 

 

-

a/n: OTL im sorry im just a beginner when it comes to writing a story. ugh. shame on me. 

Im really sorry. please dont hate me. TT_TT

please tell me if im doing right. TT