1: Troublemaker

Hello! Baby?

 

“Chanyeol! can you stop? Like really!?” Sehun snapped as he looks up from the book that he’s been trying to absorb inside his brain for 30 minutes already but Park Chanyeol kept on distracting him.

“What? What the did I do?” Chanyeol said, acting like he hadn’t done anything.

Sehun rolled his eyes at the taller. “Oh you’re just there sitting silently, why would I even complain, right?” he responded sarcastically, narrowing his eyes.

“Exactly!”

 

Sehun sighed heavily as he continues to read his book and ignore the existence of Park Chanyeol who is sitting across him, scanning at the people around the canteen, looking for his new prey.

 

Actually, it’s been 35 minutes since they both decided to stay at the canteen waiting for the bell to ring again, indicating that the break is over. Since Sehun, being the smart- boy he was, started to read his book for the next class, and Park Chanyeol, the famous playboy in the university and the school owner’s son, just sat there across Oh Sehun, asking the boy if he or she is cute, or if he or she is a perfect for a quick .

 

“Sehun” Chanyeol whispered, not looking at the latter.

 

“….”

 

“Sehun”

 

“….”

 

“Sehun”

 

“What!?” Sehun yelled, gaining the attention of the students around them. He slightly pushes his book toward Chanyeol’s direction to avoid the awkwardness that is feeling up the air.

 

Chanyeol straightened up from his seat, being totally oblivious at the latter that is burning up from anger and the people looking at them like they are some kind of criminal.

 

“Look, isn’t he cute?” The taller whispered, staring at the blond guy sitting next to their table, not so far, not so near.

 

“Sure” Sehun responded, giving the guy next to them a merely glance.

 

Chanyeol glared at him. “What the with that vague answer?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“You said sure Sehun, s-u-r-e, sure ing sure” Chanyeol said exasperated, slamming the table not so hard and not so light.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes, again. “Then what do you expect me to say? Fyi, I’m not that gay like you.”

 

Chanyeol snorts. “Oh, really?”

 

Sehun nodded as he goes back to reading, again.

 

“Sure, you’re not gay.” The taller said, smirking.

 

 

 

When the bell finally rang, everyone in the canteen gather their things up and walks fast for their next class. Chanyeol, who seems to be attracted to this blond guy, stands up fast and runs to the table when the blond guy is about to leave, leaving Sehun behind with eyes widely open.

 

“What the , Yeol?” he muttered more to himself.

 

 

Chanyeol running after the guy isn’t that hard, thanks to his long limbs though. He immediately held the blonde’s forearm and turned him around so that he can perfectly see his face. Once the guy is already staring at him, more like glaring. Chanyeol bent down, panting heavily (to be honest he just ran, not actually but walk like five or six steps.) The blonde tried to pry Chanyeol’s hands away from him but the taller only held him tight.

 

“Who are you man?” Blonde guy said, finally.

When Chanyeol heard him talk, he immediately looks up and stares at the guy for five seconds (lol he actually counted that). The hallway where they are standing is starting to get crowded since the students are running for their life (nah, class I meant).

 

Chanyeol smiled showing his pearly white teeth that is perfect for any toothpaste advertisement. He tried to look cool in front of the blonde guy but failed to do so because his eye twitching never failed to make him look like a weird idiot weird again and also idiot again.

 

(okay I tried to be funny, I’m so sorry. Back to the story)

 

The blonde guy sighed heavily thinking that he won’t be able to leave this weird idiot looking guy in front of him who is looking like a perfectly idiot, seriously. “Who are you? Why the are you holding my arm so darn tight?” He screamed not so loud, not so soft (lmao what) but he only received another wide grinning smiled from the weird idiot looking guy again.

 

Blonde guy waved his journal in front of the weird looking idiot guy to gain his attention “Yoo-hoo I have class talk to me or let me ing go!”

 

 

 

“Baby..” Chanyeol said in a whisper like tone.

 

 

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“Hi, I’m Park Chanyeol and you are my baby.” The giant said ignoring the fact that the blonde guy didn’t asked him.

 

“I’m your baby?” Blonde guy huffed as he finally, finally removed his arm from Chanyeol’s tight grip.

 

Giant nodded.

 

“Excuse me mister I-don’t-care-who-you-are but my name is Luhan and I’m not your baby so off!”

 

 

“…….”

 

 

 

“CHANYEOL!!” Sehun screamed from afar, gaining the attention of the two love-birds. (Oh, I mean two unknown human being who happened to bumped each other at the hallway. Okay, kidding)

 

Luhan, which is about to turned around, look back to meet the owner of the y voice. Oh Sehun. When the guy finally reached their place, he glared at the owner of the y voice.

 “Is he your friend?” Luhan asked Sehun that made the latter stared at him in confusion.

 

“Uh—“

 

“Sehun, meet Luhan, my baby.” Chanyeol finally said, putting his arms over Luhan’s shoulder but the blonde was fast to pry it away.

 

“Shut up and you”

 

“Baby, not now. Okay.” The giant said teasingly that made Luhan rolled his eyes and glared back at Oh Sehun. “So as I was asking, is he your friend?”

 

Sehun glared at Chanyeol who is grinning so goddamn widely. He rolled his eyes. “Unfortunately, yes.”

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

Talking about ‘unfortunate’. Byun Baekhyun’s life can be considered as one. Hell, life isn’t about unicorn and rainbows where you just follow your parents order and voila, you’ll live a happily ever after.

Baekhyun doesn’t and never dislike his parents, the only thing he doesn’t want about the strict orders his parents gave to him is.

 

do you even want to know?

 

Okay here is it.

1. You’re not allowed to go home late.

2. Never make friends. I mean Gang or group of friends, just one or two is enough.

3. Focus on your study

4. Repeat number 1

5. Enjoy life.

 

As cliché as its sound, his life is consist of list and orders. Let’s talk about C++ program. It has queue, stock, and… (I forgot bye, I don’t do studying im sorry)

 

 

 

Baekhyun was unpacking his boxes and suitcases when his mom knocks on the door. Interrupting Baekhyun’s who’s talking to himself on why is he here, why he has to transfer school. Why just why because life is full of why’s.

 

He looked and smiled at his mom, “hey”

“how is it dear, you’re new room” Mrs. Byun said, stretching her arms as if she’s showing the beauty of the earth.

Baekhyun smiled, looking around his room. “It’s..nice”

 

“I know right!” Mrs. Byun said, moving toward Baekhyun’s bed where is the latter fixing his clothes. “Anyway,” his mom continues, “you’ll start going to school tomorrow,” his mom said excitedly that made Baekhyun looked at her with eyes widely open.

 “But I thought.” Baekhyun said but cut off by his mom

“Luhan is there okay? I’m sorry dear, I know I told you that you’ll start going to school next week because you need adjustment but dear, don’t worry, you’re cousin will accompany you.” Mrs. Byun said, smiling, patting Baekhyun’s shoulders for assurance.

 

Baekhyun sighed heavily before he forced himself to smile. “Okay then, if Luhan hyung will be there, then I guess everything will be fine.”

 

 

 

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY FINE BYUN BAEKHYUN?

 

 

***

 

“So if this idiot here is your friend, Park..Park?” Luhan said, pointing to Chanyeol who’s grinning widely at him.

 

“Chanyeol, baby, Park Chanyeol.” The giant continued.

 

“Yeah Park Chanyeol. please put this guy away from me because first and foremost we just met and he looks like an idiot who kept on calling me baby.” The blonde said, glaring intently at Oh Sehun which is standing across him.

 

Sehun nodded.

 

“And I have ing class and I got interrupted because of this idiot so if I ing failed this subject, I’ll blame your friend, and also you.”

 

Sehun sighed heavily, slumped his shoulders as if he’s atlas who’s carrying the goddamn earth.

 

“Yes, yes, we’ll take the blame. I’m sorry, he’s sorry, we’re both sorry”

 

Chanyeol who is ing oblivious on what the hell is happening around him finally spoke. “What do you mean we’re sorry?” he asked staring at Sehun who only glared at him. He faced Luhan who is also glaring at him. Chanyeol smiled, “Baby, if you failed, don’t worry I’ll accept everything that you want, punish me or anything.” The giant slyly said, smirking at the blonde.

 

“ you.” Luhan said disgustedly, “I have to go I don’t want to see your faces anymore.” He said, turning back his heels at the two idiots behind him. Luhan started to walks away.

 

 

“Bye baby! See you later!” Chanyeol yelled happily, ignoring the fact that Luhan isn’t looking at him and Sehun is glaring at him.

 

“Didn’t I told you to stop doing that?” The younger said.

“Do what?” Chanyeol answered without breaking his contact to the blonde’s back.

 

“That thing calling everyone your baby!” Sehun yelled exasperated, that made Chanyeol look at him in confusion.

 

“Why would I? he’s cute. Didn’t you see?”

 

“Yeah yeah he’s cute but please. Stop it hyung.”

 

 

“Nah”

 

“Why?”

 

 

Chanyeol grinned. “Like what I said, he’s cute”

 

Sehun croaked. “But what if everyone is cute? Then you’ll call all of them BABY??!!”

 

“Why not?” The stupid giant laughed. “Come on we’re late for detention”

 

“ you, I don’t know you”

 

 

***

 

“Yes Luhan, you’re cousin will be there so everything will be fine.” Mrs. Byun said, gladly, knowing that Baekhyun finally accepted her decision.

 

“So go finish unpacking, I’ll go for awhile to pick up your uniforms okay?”

 

“Yeah sure” He nodded, giving his mom a hug.

 

Before his mom could leave his room, she looks back and stares at Baekhyun sternly. “Um, you forgot something?”

 

“Baekhyun.” Mrs. Byun said, voice straight scaring Baekhyun.

 

“Rules is rules right? Just because you’ll be with your favorite cousin, nothing will change about your rules.”

 

 

Baekhyun sighed. “Yes mom, I know.”

 

-

 

a/n: goodbye. im sorry. i love you.

i knew this isn't enough but don't worry i'll update more. please love me. thank you.