4: Say something

Hello! Baby?

 

 

"You know when you really like someone and literally every little thing they do is cute and no matter what face they make they always look perfect to you"

 

 

I wonder why Luhan is the sassy one and Baekhyun is the innocent one where it is completely opposite? Well, I really wonder.

 

 

 

Going to school at 6 am, fixing professor's paper and schedules, running around for some important errands, Luhan's college life is a complete mess and pain and pain and just purely pain. 

He's a Student Assistant since day-1 of his second year. They said, being an SA or Student Assistant is for students who can't afford the tuition fee or the one who wanted to have a scholarship. But Luhan is neither of it. He can pay the tuition fee without any problem, he's not even running for scholarships, because like what i've said he can pay the tuition fee with no problem.

But no one knows why Luhan chose to be a student assistant, not even Baekhyun nor his parents.

 

 

 

"Luhan-hyung, Mr. Shin asked me to tell you to put this on the bulletin board" Jongin said, handling him the different colors of papers according to the different years and section.

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Jongin , first year college taking up Bachelor Science of Information System. Unlike Luhan who entered being a Student Assistant with no valid reason, Jongin applied to be an SA for the scholarships. Because his parents cannot afford his tuition fee so it is the only reason where he can graduate at the right time.

It may be hard for a student like him to work and study at the same time. But if you’re willing to do everything so that you can graduate and find a decent job after it, then you’re willing to sacrifice everything. Friends and Relationship.

 

 

 

 

And Kim Jongin may or may not be the reason why Luhan is now a Student Assistant of IT Department.

 

 

 

 

How I met your mother lol

 

How I met Kim Jongin. 

-a book by Luhan.

 

 

 

It was mid-April and students are starting to crowd the administration building. Enrolment is on the way so yeah. Cool.

Higher year students and the irregular ones, running everywhere, crowding the hallway, waiting for the announcement, well you really don’t know that until you entered college.

As a higher year student who’s taking his or her major and also those students who failed their subject and now obliged to take it again and be a irregular students who runs around the university because their schedule and changing rooms for different subjects is making them hard.

So all you have to do is get the perfect schedule for yourself, because Pacific University is the only university that offers ty schedule that will obviously kill all the students.

 

 

Since Luhan wasn’t in their place because he just passed his 1st year and now climbing to 2nd year with no problem, all he have to do is wait for his turn, pay for his tuition and get his schedule which is perfectly fine because he will be part of a block section that do nothing but chill out because professors are the one who visit their room, not them. Unlike those irregular students who failed their subjects and now responsible to take it again and live the life of purely pain.

Not only old students of Pacific University is the one who’s crowding the building, but also those incoming freshmen who chose Pacific to be the hell pit of their college life.

Luhan sighs as he saw all the students with their parent who seems excited and nervous at the same time. But one guy caught up Luhan’s attention, tanned guy with a height that is the same with him who look like he’s lost and he doesn’t know what to do. So Luhan may or may not approached and help him.

 

 

 

 

“Do you need help?” Luhan asked as soon that he reached the tanned male, standing looking at him as if wondering if he’s talking at him. Jongin pointed at himself before he look back to check if Luhan is really talking to him.

 

But the blonde guy only chuckled. “Yes kid, I’m talking to you” he said glancing at the paper that the tanned guy is holding.

 

“Oh I see” Jongin smiled at him, lifting the paper to his sides to give him a good view.

 

Luhan nodded while reading the application paper.

 

Jongin cleared his throat. “Actually I’m planning to apply a scholarship here but since I didn’t passed the exam for scholars, is there any other way for me to get it?”

 

 

It is what the tanned male said that Luhan looked up at him and stared straight into his eyes.

 

And Jongin smiled at him, that crescent eyed smile that made Luhan’s heart skip a beat.

Luhan stared at him with mouth agape as Jongin continued to smile with his cute puppy eyes that form crescent moon, maybe he should change the moon.

 

 

 

 

But when Jongin noticed how this hyung kept on staring at him.

 

“Hyung?” Jongin called out in a panic and loud voice that awaken the blonde guy from oblivion.

 

 

“Oh yeah what is it again?” Luhan said blinking his eyes averting Jongin’s gazes.

 

Jongin cleared his throat as he stared at Luhan with worried eyes. “Are you okay?”

 

“Of course I am” Luhan cheerfully said.

 

Jongin nodded still looking worried. “So I was asking if you knew something about other application for scholarship?”

 

 

Luhan stared at the paper for 2 minutes thinking of what he should suggest to this kid knowing that he really needs it. Lifting his fingers to his temples, rubbing it in circle he suddenly snapped his fingers when the light bulb inside his brain started to work.

 

“I got it!” he screamed in delight.

 

“What is it?”

 

 

“We have this thing called student assistant. All you have to do is apply then voila they’ll give you the schedule and assign you to different department or maybe building.” Luhan said blinking his eyes hoping that Jongin will like his suggestion.

 


“I like it!”

 

 

 

“Really?”

 

 

Jongin nodded repeatedly, smiling too widely. “By the way, I’m Jongin. Kim Jongin.” He extends his arm for a shake hands that the blonde guy took happily.

 

“And I’m Luhan, nice to meet you” Luhan grinned as he bow that made his fringe fall down and covered his eyes.

 

 

Jongin found his hand moving Luhan’s fringe that’s covering his eyes that made Luhan’s eyes widely open, shocked at the sudden gesture of the stranger.

 

“I’m sorry” Jongin stuttered.

 

 

 

“No, thank you….Ah why is it so hot nowadays” Luhan uses the paper his holding, fanning himself with it that made Jongin smile.

 

“so shall we go now?” Jongin asked, rubbing his nape.

 

“Where?”

 

“Sudent assistant?”

 

 

“Oh yeah sure let’s go” Luhan walked fast, being flustered from all the sudden feelings that his body felt.

 

 

 

What happened after 30 minutes was so fast. Luhan and Jongin waited for their number to be called. While waiting, they talk a lot about different things, about why Jongin really wanted to have a scholarship because it is the only thing that will help him and why he is planning to be a working student at the same time. Jongin has two younger brothers that in high school and one older sister who’s running her own pastry shop, while Luhan is the only son of their family. Jongin isn’t that rich like Luhan, as expected, but Luhan isn’t like Jongin who works hard for his family and he isn’t responsible like Jongin and that made the blonde sassy guy fall for him.

 

After 10 minutes of more waiting, the buzzer finally called their number. They both stood up knowing the fact that it is Jongin’s number first that was called. But Jongin didn’t protest when Luhan only glared at him and told him that ignore them.

 

To be honest, Luhan doesn’t know what he is doing, first he was just suggesting the ‘student assistant’ to his new crush, no, just friend. Duh. Kim Jongin. And now is, he, himself is applying to be a student assistant. Oh my god. He screamed inside his now dumb and love struck brain and heart.

Once they’ve reached the window counter, Luhan interrupted the lady asking about the Student assistant application which the lady gladly and calmly explained that made the younger smile.

Luhan looked at him wiggling his eyebrows as if everything is in his favor. Trust me. That was only Luhan said to Jongin the whole time and what Jongin didn’t knew is that they are already filling up the application.

 

“Just fill up everything, and they’ll give us the schedule later” the older whispered while writing at his own paper. Jongin nodded at him though he knew that the blonde won’t saw it so he just muttered a soft yes.

 

Everything was done under Luhan’s soft talking to the people under the management, forcing them to be at the same building because Jongin is a freshmen student and he’s afraid that the latter won’t be comfortable with everyone so he may need someone like Luhan.

 

After minutes of negotiating with the registrar and administration they finally got their schedule and assessment paper that made both of them grinned with satisfaction.

 

 

“So how was it?” Luhan asked with a cheerful tone.

 

Jongin sighed. “You’re awesome and cool…. Just awesome!”

 

Luhan laughed. “You think that was awesome?! Oh boy you need some doctor!” He said laughing non-stop that made him look like a retarded seal.

 

“But it was” Jongin may or may not pouted so cutely that made Luhan stopped from his laughing fit.

 

“Sure it was” he smiled awkwardly.

 

 

“So, thank you and see you on first day of school?”

 

 

“Sure, See you.”

 

They both laughed as they gave each other their last shake hands.

 

 

***

 

Maybe accepting Kris offer of touring him around wasn’t that bad, but the only thing that is bad is not accepting it. Now our Byun Baekhyun, walking alone while being stared by a lot of students around him as if he had done the something like killing people that will seriously happen now if this people won’t stop looking and staring at him.

 

He bowed at them politely giving them the most fakest smile that exist. He sighed as dropping down his shoulders in defeat knowing that he will seriously be one of them now. He started to walk fast so that he’ll reach his room which is 305 and it is in the third floor of the building. How sad my life is. Baekhyun thought.

 

 

***

 

“hyung isn’t that Baekhyun?” Sehun whispered that made the taller glared at him.

 

“What?”

 

“Baekhyun”

 

“Where?”

 

Sehun pointed Luhan’s direction using his lips. “Oh—it was Luhan” he smirked.

 

“ you.” Chanyeol smacked Sehun’s shoulder.

 

 

 

 

“Well its Luhan, isn’t he your baby? Why don’t you go talk to him?” Sehun said with a sly smile.

 

“No thanks, I want Baekhyun” the giant replied with a shrug.

 

“Really?”

 

“What the is your problem?” Chanyeol yelled exasperated that made Sehun smile with a mischievous grin.

 

“Calm down lover boy, I was just kidding” He patted the giants’ shoulder, earning a glare from him.

Chanyeol walks ahead of him, shoving his hands inside his pocket when Kris suddenly blurted his name out of nowhere.

 

“Yah! Park!” Kris yelled with a smirk plastered on his face that made Chanyeol roll his eyes.

 

“What?” he yelled back.

 

“Practice later, you are already excuse with your exams. All in all, you’re excuse with all your subjects but you’ll have your night class this time, not afternoon.” Kris said with a straight voice as he walked his way to Chanyeol who has his jaw dropped.

 

“But I thought that last Thursday was the last?”

 

“I thought too” Kris deadpanned, turning his attention to Sehun who is talking to Luhan.

 

 

 

 

“Luhan!” Kris called his attention, approaching the two bickering human being.

 

Luhan shot Sehun one last glared before turning his head to face Kris. “Kris!” he may or may not squealed like a girl.

 

 

 

 

“That was so—“

 

“What?!” Luhan yelled exasperated if glaring at one person can just kill, Sehun is probably dead now.

 

“Cool” The brown haired smirked.

 

 

 

“You knew each other?” Kris asked pointing at them.

 

“No I don’t”

“Yes obviously”

 

They both answered in unison that made Kris more confused at which one or where or whom to believe.

 

“Oh Sehun, didn’t knew you like Luhan now?” Chanyeol approached the three guys who are standing next to the bulletin board with a smirk on his face.

 

“Oh says someone who called him ‘baby’” Sehun retorted, rolling his eyes.

 

 

“can I ask you what the are you doing here?”

 

Chanyeol was about to answer Luhan’s question but Sehun cut him off.

 

“Oh didn’t knew were not allowed here? We weren’t informed, didn’t we Chanyeol hyung? Because the last time I checked were here to study and we pay our tuition fee way too perfectly fine” Sehun scoffed that made Kris and Chanyeol laughed, leaving an angry Luhan.

 

“Really? I thought you were here to just ing show off your faces like what other playboys do” Luhan crossed his arms to his chest, raising his eyebrows challenging Sehun a deadly eye contact that Sehun accepted.

 

And now they are in their own world.

 

 

 

Chanyeol coughed, but no one responded.

 

 

He coughed again only to be ignored.

 

 

“Guys” Kris spoke that finally broke the deadly staring contest that is happening.

 

 

“The last time I checked, Luhan was mad at me, not you” Chanyeol interrupted, pointing at Sehun.

 

“Oh my god! You actually remembered that I’m ing mad at you Park Chanyeol?” Luhan scoffed at him.

 

 

Chanyeol snorted. “Oh my god! You actually remembered my name? Luhan?” he said mimicking Luhan’s voice that made the two audiences into a laughing fit.

 

 

“ you.”

 

 

 

***

 

However in other world of Pacific University, Byun Baekhyun reached his classroom still alive and breathing. Once he entered the classroom, he was welcomed with different eyes staring at him as if he was some kind of animal that got lost in their habitat.

He just awkwardly bowed at them and gave them a smile that could turn straight guys into a gay one. He slowly walk his way to a vacant seat behind with a doe-eyed boy sitting next to it and a blonde guy with a glasses that made him looked like a nerd, so it’s either Baekhyun took the seat between them or seat with those annoying noisy people.

Baekhyun silently took a sit, he adjusted it into his liking, what he didn’t knew is a guy who has his big eyes was staring at him. Baekhyun smiled at him as he slightly bowed his head not knowing what to do.

 

Saying Baekhyun was shocked when the doe-eyed boy smiled at him is an understatement. “I’m Kyungsoo” the owl looking boy introduced himself showing off his heart shaped lips smile.

 

 

“Byun—Byun Baekhyun” he stuttered, feeling so damn nervous because someone could turn gay over this guy with that heart shaped lips of him.

 

“Nice to meet you”

 

 

“Yeah, nice to meet you” Baekhyun chuckled.

 

 

 

“Are you a regular or irregular?” The doe-eyed boy asked, tilting his head as if he is sincerely waiting for a response.

 

Baekhyun doesn’t know what to answer. Is this guy asking if I have a menstruation like what girls have? Why the is it regular and irregular? Do I look like a ing girl? Baekhyun asked to himself.

Not knowing what to say, he just smiled and shrugged. “I think I’m regular”

 

“Oh. So we’re classmate this whole semester!” Kyungsoo said, nodding his head.

 

“Oh. Haha. Yeah.”

 

 

 

“I wonder who is that varsity player that’s going to be our classmate”

 

“I want Kris oppa”

 

 

“No he is a HRM student there’s no way that he’ll be with us, IT students”

 

“Then who is it?”

 

 

“Maybe Chanyeol oppa” the long haired girl squealed that made Baekhyun dropped his new pencil case.

 

 

Okay so maybe Baekhyun was eavesdropping the whole time those es had their conversation. So may or may not those es glared at him.

 

 

“Chanyeol” Baekhyun whispered but failed because one of them girls heard him.

 

“Yeah, do you have a problem with our Chanyeol oppa?” She huffed.

 

Baekhyun shook his head, waving his hands in protest. “Of course I don’t have. I don’t even know him.” He smiled with his eye smile to at least convince them that he really isn’t interested to that guy named Chanyeol.

 

 

Really Baekhyun, not interested? Why did you kissed him? His talking angel asked.

 

Of course, because he is annoying. The devil replied.

 

No, Baekhyun trust me, it’s love and he is meant for you. The angel said.

 

Oh stop it you, he is just annoying kid who has a ing big ears and big—

 

 

“UGH ING STOOoooOOOOOooOOOOOooP” Baekhyun screamed that made everyone inside the classroom glared at him.

 

 

 

***

 

“Don’t you have classes Oh Sehun?”

 

“Why the you asked?”

 

 

“Because you’re still here and you’re annoying the out of me!”

 

“Then go away!”

 

 

“Oh says someone who ing came here interrupting my work?”

 

“I am not aware that I’m ing prohibited at looking on this ing bulletin board”

 

 

 

“Hah!”

 

“Hah!”

 

 

 

“Duh are you gay?”

 

 

“Duh I’m straight and not gay like you”

 

 

 

“I’m not—“

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Luhan hyung!” Jongin called out that made the two love birds look at his way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh yeah, like what I’ve said, gay” Sehun smirked.

 

--

 

a/n: i'm sorry and thank you. TTTT 

 

comments are highly appreciated. please do tell me what you think. weep.