I'm Sorry

Hello! Baby?

Hi guys it's been a month already since the last time i updated and I am very much sorry to all of you readers. 

 

I AM REALLY SORRY PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY :(

 

I wanted to update since last week but research paper is dragging my whole life down and I am seriously depressed that I just want to drop this subject or maybe not study at all. I can't believe I cried because of Technical English subject. I cried because professor didnt accept my title proposal and I felt like I am the ugliest and dumbest of them all and I feel like giving up that I dont want to do this anymore, good thing that I managed to stop my tears from falling or else I'll look like I wanted sympathy and--and-- i really feel so sad.

 

I really need someone to talk with but i dont have friends who understand what I am feeling inside and I only have you guys. laughs because I am pretty sure that you dont even give a damn about my school life.

 

I need to let this all out, I already cried and now I really feel so damn depressed. sighs. please love me and wait for me, I promise I will update sooner once I'm done searching for a new title proposal. I will really do my best and thank you so much for not giving up on this story even though it is full of crap. kkkkkkk.

 

I promise that I will give you a very long update that you guys deserve. Thank you so much and I love you. 

 

 

ps. i really feel sad i wanna cry or maybe kill myself huhuhuhuhu.