Chapter 7

This is so not happening

 

"!" 

"Nnghh," he groaned. "Ow ow that hurts stop!" he moaned and squeezed his eyes shut. 

 

Ah, those sounds were like hell to my ears. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were putting up their tent and Baekhyun kept making exceptionally ual noises. 

 

Yeah, 

 

tents.

 

We were taken to a beach because Yongguk thought that since we were kept in those cells for so long we needed some fun. So, a 3-day trip to the beach was an idea and of course Yongguk being Yongguk he suddenly announced that he has a beach house.

Once we arrived at the beach we immediately started making the tents. Well, not really. However, the trip to the beach itself was pretty interesting therefore I shall tell you all about it.

 

Once we were told we were actually going we all started cheering loudly, Chanyeol jumping up and down and screaming. The guys let us put our clothes in their suitcases and we left the next day. Daehyun, Sehun, Minseok, Jongdae, Himchan, Yixing, Jongin and I were in the first van, Zelo, Youngjae, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Tao, Kris and Yongguk were in the second and Jongup- okay the rest were in the other car with a guy called Henry driving. He had a weird power, difficult to explain but not difficult at the same time. He can see from other people’s bodies and use those bodies. It’s like he puts himself in those bodies and controls them.

 

In our car we were seated with me, Sehun and Yixing at the back while Minseok, Jongdae and Jongin were are the front, Himchan was driving and obviously Daehyun called shotgun. Throughout all the chaos happening in the car he was on his phone giggling like a school girl talking to her crush

 

Let’s just rewind to when we got seated.

“Do you mind moving your fat out of my face of is that too much for you?” Jongin scowled at Jongdae who was trying to get the food from the front seat. Daehyun smacked his hand and the poor boy retreated back into his seat. “The ride’s not long, no need to start eating now,” he tutted at him and faced his phone once again.

Yongguk finally started driving, backing up from the garage and into the street. “Beach house, eh? I’ve never been to one,” Yixing sighed dreamily. “Me neither,” Sehun grinned widely. “Neither have I,” I chuckled. A few seconds passed of us staring at each other with poker faces until we burst into a fit of giggles. I moved around like I was having a seizure and laughed. “Ah, I can’t believe this! How weird is it though. This all happened so quickly. Come to think of it, why’d you guys have to shoot us with freaking tranquilizer darts when you could have easily just told us about your powers,” I wondered aloud.

“Yeah, why did we?” Daehyun spoke bitterly and turned to Yongguk. He smiled uneasily, “we actually thought you wouldn’t believe us and run,” he laughed. Well, sounded to me like a fake laugh. Daehyun continued to show his distaste and turned to his phone again with a scowl on his face. The six of us shared looks; the atmosphere took a 180 degrees turn. Yongguk sighed and turned up the radio. Now, remember this point carefully.

Since the ride was 4 hours long we decided to sleep. Yixing put his head on Sehun’s shoulder and Sehun rested his head on said person. 2 hours into the ride basically everybody is asleep. Everyone but me, at least. Daehyun was awake too and obviously so was Yongguk. I closed my eyes to try and drift off but I couldn’t. “Why’d you have to be so obvious?” Yongguk whispered to Daehyun.  The younger murmured something along the lines of “oh I’m sorry” in a sarcastic tone and something else that I couldn’t quite catch. “Is that right? You’re going to listen to that tard like his little puppy?” Daehyun spat in a hushed tone. I opened my right eye slowly and saw that Daehyun was looking at the window to his right with his arms crossed. Yongguk sighed. “We’ll talk about this later.”

Another two hours and we got there, I, of course, not sleeping a blink. I kept trying to connect all the dots but I just couldn’t, I didn’t understand what was going on. I decided to let it go, getting myself worked up over something I couldn’t solve was useless.

Once we arrived they woke the others up, and as soon as they saw the beach they went running. We scurried out of the car and ran to the beach. The smell of the beach and the sound of the waves crashing cleared my mind of all the thoughts I was having. I closed my eyes and savored up the feeling, smiling to myself as I – “You look so ing weird,” Minseok laughed loudly.

He started wheezing and he clutched his stomach. “You were all-” he stood up straight and closed his eyes while putting his arms out, “Jesus take me,” he broke into a fit of laughter. I glared at him and went back to the car to unload it. “He tends to get all high when he wakes up,” Jongdae snickered from beside me and took out some bags.

All the bags were quickly taken out of the vehicles and onto the sand.

“Okay guys, first night it is… camping!” Himchan squealed excitedly. “YAAS!” Chanyeol squealed too."We'll sort out the rooms and the pairs later by games, for now its..." dramatic pause. “Hiking time!” he announced and marched off. “What about the tents?” Tao asked.

“We’ll do that later, we should go hiking while it’s still light outside,” Himchan dismissed and walked towards the forest thingy. “Follow me!” he sang and continued to march while Chanyeol caught up to him and marched along with him, perfectly in sync. The rest of us decided to just follow them, letting them march into their own little world.

“Is that what I think it is?”

“It can’t be.”

“No way.”

“ROOOOOPPE!” I let out a battle cry and we all ran towards it. “Wah I don’t want to get wet though,” Kris whined. “Good thing I came prepared,” Joonmyun grinned and stripped off his shirt and pants, revealing Jongup’s swimming trunks “Stand up on that rock and go!” Daehyun screamed to Joonmyun who was already on his way. He held onto the rope tightly and stood on the rock, considering we were pretty high up and the water was just beneath us it was a safe jump. He walked back a few steps and screamed “fighting!” and we screamed it back and then he ran, the rope swinging him off the rock. The rope swung far and he let go of it, effectively splashing into the water.

We watched in astonishment as he rose from the water and screamed in joy. “Me next!” Jongdae announced and ran off to the rock. He then stood there and proceeded to strip off his clothes.

Oh right.

He didn’t have any swimming trunks on.

“KIM JONGDAE, COVER THAT UP!” Minseok shrieked and put his hands on Sehun’s eyes, blocking him from the horrifying view. “At least put your underwear back on!”

“It’s okay Baozi, it’s all yours,” he smirked and wriggled around, receiving a bunch of screams of protest before he put his underwear back on. “I’m off!” He held the rope tightly and swung, doing the whole Tarzan scream and everything. “Are they like a thing?” Daehyun smirks from beside me. “Not that we know of,” I cocked my head to the side and observed the bun’s red face. Kris was next and claimed that “ropes are not his style” so he flew off and then dropped into the water in a ball-like position, his knees on his chest. One by one we all went, whether it was fully clothed, shirtless, or stripped down to only boxers.

“Ah that was fun,” Sehun jumped around happily along with Baekhyun. “Now, tents.”

I groaned at the dreaded subject, I hated sleeping anywhere that isn’t my bed and I didn’t like sleeping next to people either. “There are 6 tents, so 3 in each, pick whoever and get going.”

“Yixing-ah!” I ran over to the boy and saw that his arm was hooked to Sehun’s.

I thought for a second that I should just turn back and ask someone else when he spoke. “Oh perfect! We were looking for you, wanna join Sehunnie and I?” he offered. I thought for a bit and wondered why I even wanted to turn back in the first place and nodded, linking his unoccupied arms with mine. We grabbed one of the bigger tents quickly and ran to where we were camping. “I can’t believe that the house is right there but we have to camp, whyy?” I whined over and over while we took everything out and started setting the tent up. “Yah! Come help me take it out!” I heard Baekhyun screech and at once Chanyeol was beside him, his hands on Baekhyun which were on the equipment and struggling to pull in out of the front hole.

"!"   Chanyeol hissed.

"Nnghh," he groaned. "Ow ow that hurts stop!" Baek moaned and squeezed his eyes shut before elbowing Chanyeol in the face. “I said stop you stupid giant!” he whacked him on the head and rubbed his own delicate hands. Chanyeol looked at the bag and his eyes widened, and then he fell to the ground, on his hands and knees. “I can’t believe this,” he said in the most depressed tone I’ve ever heard. I walked up to them, worried.

“There was a zipper,” he said pathetically and hung his head down low. I face palmed and walked back to where we were working. “Babo,” I muttered and shook my head.

Once we were all done we sat in a giant circle, talking about things we could do before Henry clapped his hands together. “Okay, how about we all say a pick-up line and the rest will rate it,” he grinned. We ended up playing it indeed.

“From youngest to oldest!”

Sehun got up and walked to the other side and then came back in front of me. He ran his hands through his hair and went “do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?” and winked. It was silent before basically everyone exploded. Our laughter could probably heard all the way in South Korea, who knows? Maybe they heard us and thought “hey, they’re alive!”. Jongdae fake gagged and Sehun laughed harder, clapping his hands like some seal. I laughed until my stomach started hurting, seeing the shy, conservative Sehun do that was extremely surprising. "Negative 100!" I held my arm up in the air. The whole night consisted of bad pick-up lines and very unattractive faces while laughing. We all bid each other goodbye and went off to our tents

“Goodnight Yixing-ah, good night Sehun-ah.”

“Goodnight hyung.”

“Night, Luge.”

 

 

❀     ❀     ❀     ❀     ❀     ❀     ❀     ❀     ❀     ❀     ❀     ❀

Ah, so short ;-; but I really wanted to update so huehuehue. Yay happy times lets savor it cus’ you know what they say,

It’s the calm before the storm.